The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 4 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 8:38 pm

‘’Well, that can vary a lot. I just wasn’t interested enough in going that way this time.’’ It wasn’t as much of a fail as it was a matter of circumstance. Besides, perhaps it was for the better considering where the whole conversation kept heading. Not that it would be super bad but…did they want minds to be there while doing what they were doing? Now that was a million dollar question.

Speaking of doing things….’’Should I worry about what else are you going to do with me besides just taking off the clothes?’’ Well, having hands around was always a bit tricky, wasn’t it? It was certainly a bit different to let someone manhandle you, since it was a question of how were they going to do it. And what specifically.

At any rate, he would just blink when the guy moved over, trying to kiss him. Well, he didn’t protest, but wouldn’t make a move to explicitly respond either. Not right there and then. It did however make him wonder where this was about to go. Maybe he should really worry? Not that it was conceptually a bad thing, but this could easily go ways if the other played around too much. Hmm. Well, he honestly had no idea what the demon wanted the outcome of this to be though, so there was only so much thinking he could do about it. ‘’I wonder about that.’’, he would remark simply, opting to just watch what was going on for the time being.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 9:21 pm

“Ah well. Maybe another time we can see where our minds go,” the demon would say rolling with the punches this time rather than actually getting upset about things for no reason. Speaking of moods, it would seem the demon wasn’t flustered one bit by the other’s poking of what he was going to do.

“Are you afraid I am going to do something naughty?” the demon would ask as he looked up at the other his expression more serious than playful with that surprisingly. It was true he did touch, but outside of the failed kiss attempt that followed he hadn’t planned on doing any harm with his actions. He honestly just wanted a kiss and that was that. If the other had doubts about that, then his actions would speak for him. He didn’t do anything suggestive as snorted lightly at the comment he received. “Heh. Well we shall see then.” he would say more amused than anything about the backwards topic as he he unbutton the shirt. When he did get to the last button, yes his his hands would indeed go under the fabric and along the other’s bare skin as they moved upward to in an attempt to slide it off, but even so outside of hand movement his hands did not suggest he wanted anything more except to perhaps touch the other and try to make the undressing less awkward for the other. Maybe he was just trying to keep him relaxed and unworried though how the other read him was a completely different matter. He was highly aware this could go places if one wasn’t careful.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 pm

‘’Not quite. I was just wondering, that’s all.’’ It wasn’t like he was afraid of it. If it did happen, it would. He was more or less just curious about what the guy had on his mind when it came to this in general. He wasn’t too worried about it, unless something truly uncalled for ended up happening. There was no point in grieving over maybes though, so whatever? Nevertheless, he was in a fairly calm mood for the time being, regardless of how the other chose to proceed. Watching, he would move his arms a bit to make it simpler for the other to actually get the shirt off as he gave a faint hum. ‘’Have you even done something like this before? I mean, outside of for the ‘obvious’ reasons.’’ Well, might as well try some conversation to pass the time? It’s not like they needed to keep the silence.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 9:54 pm

"Ah is that so." Well in the end it was going to be what it was going to be wasn't it? While the demon didn't have his mind too much in the gutter with this one, he didn't bar himself from the idea that this could go in that route when it came to this. If it went that way then that was fine, but he wasn't going to start this time as he simply stuck to rubbing for now as his hands slide from the shoulders and down the arms as the shirt slid downward with the movement and in turn came off as the other decided to give him some help by moving his arms bit.

With one article dropping to the ground, the demons hands would move from the arms and slid down to the hips as he heard he question. "Well not really. It's not like I've had someone interested in letting me do this without that intent in mind," the demon would say as his hand began to move towards the belt buckle the other wore. Not being too rough, he would work on getting it loose for now as he continued. "Why?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Hmmm. He would stay quiet for a moment as he watched the demon have a vs. with the belt for a bit, before shrugging at the response he had gotten. ''Just curious I suppose. And I wanted to fill the silence.'' And considering what they were doing, talking about related things was the simplest choice there. No need to be multi-tasking too much, right? ''Anyway..what is it that makes you interested in doing this if it has nothing to do with that type of intent?'' Most people probably didn't seek to do that, or at least wouldn't really choose that over other options.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 pm

"Heh. You wanting to fill the silence. That's a new one," the demon said as he got the belt loose and began to work on the button. He'd become slightly more quiet hear the button seeming not to want to cooperate with his fingers or vice versa for a bit, but despite that fumble he would recover easily enough as he heard the question.

"Well," the demon would begin as hands went to the zipper of the pants. "I suppose I didn't want to seem like a coward and back down. Sure we could've played it off as a joke, but honestly when it got to that point, I found it better to just go ahead and finish what I had created. Though I have to wonder..." he would unzip the pants, but instead of taking them off, he would settle his hands on the other's hips instead for now. "What made you okay with letting it get this far?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 10:21 pm

''I can always shut up instead.'', he would remark, though mostly in a joking tone. Well, it was true he usually didn't mind some silence, but he figured it'd be good to have something else to focus on besides the situation itself right now. In the end however, he could always go either way. He would blink at the other struggling with the button, but choose to say nothing to that one, instead waiting for the answer to his question.

To which he would just hum a bit. ''Well, are you enjoying yourself?'' Or was it still a 'welp, time to eat what I cooked' even at this point? That aside...''Anyway...I meant it when I said I don't care either way. So it's technically not too much of a bother. Also, you saying 'this far' right now loses the effect considering that you've already seen me shirtless before, and we haven't really moved too far beyond that yet.'' Regardless of that, he would offer the guy a somewhat amused glance, wondering where this would go next.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 10:42 pm

The demon would chuckle at the other. "Now don't do that. I was just getting used to the idea of you breaking the silences." If the other became silent again it would kind of be no surprise. Silence was something they both could be quite good at creating; however, despite that the demon wasn't lying with his comment. It was nice that the other was breaking the silence of his own accord versus trying to find something to say himself. Though he kind to need to say something now, huh?

He would give the other a light smirk. "Well I'd be lying if I said no," he would respond back. Despite not wanting to back down it was pleasurable doing this for a variety of reasons. He didn't regret doing this at all and would have no remorse for whatever followed as long as it stayed smooth like this.

"So you aren't having fun yourself?" the demon would ask with a light tilt of his head as he kept his hands at the other's hips for now; however, in time he would snort in amusement at the other. "Well no we haven't gone past just shirtless until now that is," he would say as he began to pull the other's pants downward. He would go down slightly with the pants, but his face would stop at the guy's stomach perhaps out of respect or something as he released the pants and let them fall to the guy's feet. Looking down a bit, he'd see he still had one last item to tackle - the underwear; however, he would look up at the other with a slight tilt of his head versus just going in for the kill.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 pm

''Oops. Well, I do what I want to though.'' Hmm. This kind of made him think however. Did he really never do this before? He kind of couldn't recall how things normally went despite how many conversations they've been through already. Perhaps he just never paid much of a mind to who was starting them. Ah well. ''I guess that's a good thing then.'' It would be a little odd if the other was doing this and actually having a problem with it in some way. No need for extra awkwardness no one ordered, right?

''Hmmm?'' Well. ''I suppose I find it amusing. Does that count?'' That was a type of fun in a way, maybe? He wasn't sure what to call this anyway. It wasn't bad of course, but to say he was explicitly enjoying himself would kind of start edging into different territories there, considering the matter. ''Way to make it sound theatric.'', he would huff lightly, staring down to observe the happenings. He would blink when the other looked up at him, momentarily a little absentminded as he considered whether he should just stand there or try to step out of the pants completely, but deciding to just wait for now, he would raise an eyebrow. ''Yes?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 pm

"Don't we know it." And well the guy could come up conversation, its just most of the time he didn't leaving either silences or Rika trying to figure out what to say without coming off as awkward. Was this bad? Not really. It was just one of those things that happened is all. Ah well.

That aside, the demon would hum at the next comment. "Indeed it is," he would say, but outside of that he wouldn't add much onto the matter as he remained more or less relaxed as he let himself enjoy the moment. As for that answer..."Well I suppose I will let it count," the demon said his voice light and laid back. Well amused was good too, so he couldn't complain. At least the other wasn't like meh and that was that, so all was good for now.

"Am I that bad at making factual statements," the demon would say sticking his tongue at the other playful for a bit; however, his play would calm a bit when it came to the last bit of this striping. To the look and the words, the demon would simply shrug as he shook his head. "Nothing," he would say as he shifted his hands as his thumbs slipped into the top part of the guy's underwear and then once they were hooked, he would pull them down not going as low this round as he let the last bit drop down on their own. With his task completed, he would take a slight step back with a proud nod and flick of his tail. "There." he would say. Mission completed. More or less....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:42 am

‘’We do?’’ Okay, he was just playing oblivious for this one. Although, it’s never bad to reaffirm, right? That said, breaking a silence was pretty much always a bit awkward, whoever was the one doing it…unless it was really naturally and came off smoothly, but neither of them seemed to be a master at pulling that off. Maybe once in a while? Nevertheless, he often didn’t see it as a huge problem. He wasn’t the most talkative person unless he was very interested in a subject, or had good reasons to speak, thus he wasn’t inclined to break silences often either.

Anyhow, amusement indeed ought to at least be good enough, seeing as this could always have been way worse. After all, he was the one in the position of getting undressed, and that was by base the more awkward of the two. The one doing the job doesn’t have to worry about being looked over and evaluated at the very least. Not to say that he was worrying too much or the like, but the sentiment was there in its own way. ‘’I’d be mildly disappointed if you didn’t.’’ Well, he wasn’t too serious with that statement, but then again, perhaps it would have been a bit boo if the demon had insisted that he had to be at a certain level of enjoyment to pass the questioning.

‘’No my dear. It’s about the timing of the statement, not its facts.’’, he would roll his eyes jokingly. For real though, it was kind of more about how the guy said it after his comment, and then proceeded to immediately go do the thing. It did come off as a little bit of a dramatic intro, which had very little to do with being or not being factual in this case. Two unrelated factors, really. In the end though, it was sorta unimportant anyway, so it wasn’t like he was interested in arguing his case or something.

Speaking of important things though, he would kind of shift his arms to fold across his stomach when the other did his thing, in lieu of ignoring the mild itch to cover up or something. Of course, he theoretically did not mind this in the long run, but it was a fact that he had pretty much never done this before so it was sort of an odd feeling. There had been absolutely no reason for him to strip around people before after all. Not that he had much to feel self-conscious about there or such, but it was still something that took a moment to get used to.

‘’…..I guess now I can enjoy the breeze? Speaking of which, where are we going with this?’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:56 am

"We do," the demon would say with a grin. It was true that speaking out loud into a silence was indeed a strange affair to get used to; however, he felt the more they could do it, the more comfortable they were getting around each or perhaps to the idea of breaking a silence. In the end, the demon was glad for it and that was that.

Speaking of that was that that, it was true being undressed by another was indeed an awkward affair for the one being undressed, but it could also be the same for the one doing the undressing especially if it was the sort of undressing that was not within the boundaries of familiar. Could the demon undress folk? Oh yes, but it was much different when you were turned on and doing that versus not so much. Yes, the idea of undressing the other did give him a sense of pleasure and perhaps did turn him on in a fashion; however, the demon kept his desires in check. Even if both were like whatever goes, he still had a sense of respect for the other. He said he was going to strip him and nothing more and so he would unless the other suggested he wanted more out of this.

Anyway, that aside he would look up at the other as he responded back to the comment given. "Well, I am pretty good at disappointing, but perhaps not so much this round," the demon said and for the first time since knowing the guy this wasn't said in a negative beat myself up fashion, but rather in a joking fashion. The demon even wore an amused expression on his face that spoke clear enough that he wasn't to be taken serious with that one. It seems that the demon continued this trend into the next one as he shook his head.

"Timing? Heh. I am not too good at that one either, but is it honestly that bad? Wouldn't make it much fun or entertaining if it was bland, you know?" The demon would roll with what was being said though he was still unsure how he was being dramatic. Yes he had followed up with action, but outside of that where did the theatrics come in? Hmmm curious, curious.

In any case, things would move on from mystery to bareness well at least for the other that is. He would watch his reaction as his eyes observed him, though he did make a conscious effort not too stare and make it worse for the other.

"Indeed you can,"
the demon would say and then folding his arms he would shift his weight to the left for now still with his pants on, he would tilt his head at the other his expression serious. "Wherever we want though I didn't plan pass getting the clothes off."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:20 am

Well, on one hand there was respect. On the other, the possibility of no one making any steps because each side was thinking along the lines of ‘what if they don’t want this. Probably should wait until they do something in that area first’. Sometimes you kind of have to go out on a limb with stuff to see what is fine and what isn’t. After all, if they were going to just get mad at each other for something as simple as attempts at things, then there would be a rather annoying problem to deal with in time. Sometimes there would be a ‘no’, but that alone doesn’t mean doom, does it now?

‘’I guess I’ll have to wait and see if you back up that claim then.’’, he would snort faintly. Though, he kind of wasn’t really thinking about it much. Whatever would happen, would. There were only so many things that could be bad enough to kill the mood. Hopefully. And if it came out good, then cool, right? ‘’I never said that I thought it as bad, now did I?’’ After all, nowhere in his comments did he explicitly state that there was an issue of that kind. That said, yes, the other seemed to be missing what he had been getting at the whole time, but that was fine in the end. They weren’t doing a theater performance or such anyway.

Moving on…to some random staring and stuff though. Or whatever it was. Ah well. At the answer to his inquiry, he would pretend to make a distressed face for a moment. ‘’You are so not being helpful right now.’’, he would shake his head. ‘’Since you’re saying though, where do you want to go with it?’’ Well, the guy did say ‘wherever we want’ right? So, did he have something on mind then? Regardless, he was kind of getting over the initial oddness of the situation at this point, thus he would shift to move while waiting for the response, working on picking his clothes up and moving them over to the sofa unless the other stopped him for whatever reason. He was listening while doing so, of course.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 am

‘No’ wouldn’t exactly doom anything. Maybe disappoint depending on how badly one wanted something, but in the end one could recover. However, what could kill was the wait game, so yes perhaps if one of them didn’t take the first step this could go down the drain or perhaps just become stale, but what to do? Well perhaps for starters not think so much and just do for a change? Well that aside….

The demon would smirk at that one. “Indeed we shall both see,” the demon said not taking the comment hard or blowing it out of proportion like he usually would. He just took it and moved forward as his behavior remained relaxed and open to it. “Well no. No you didn’t say that, but I still wanted to ask anyway.” Because honestly he just wanted to hear what the other had to say...and that was never a bad thing right?

Moving past that though, things would change as the direction of this naked deal came into play. To the face of distress, the demon would give a sheepish smile to the other as he rubbed the back of his head as he watched the other began to move about. As the other moved, he too began to move, not towards the other, but rather to get his pants off after all hadn’t the point been to be naked together? Anyway, as he fought with the button with a light frown of concentration, he would answer back.

“I am not so sure how helpful we are going to be in the end. We didn’t plan beyond though now that you question it, I suppose we could start by playing a game or something and going from there. Unless you have something else in mind. I am kind of just winging it here and open to suggestions if you have any. On that note, you’ve asked that twice of us, so is there a direction you wanted this to go in.” He found the emphasis on the question a bit strange, but maybe he was reading to deeply into it or something. He was honestly just going with what felt right at the moment - which was kind of hard to figure out when your brain was like nope in the creative department.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Well, as interesting as the mini-conversations were, they too would eventually fade away into some silence. Everything has to have an end though, so it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing anyhow.

He would hum as he did his thing before stopping and turning to face the other with a slightly raised eyebrow. ‘’I asked twice because you were the one to answer with we should take it ‘wherever we want to’ the first time. ‘We’ implying it obviously includes you too. That statement means nothing if no one really wants anything though, you know?’’ How do you say that and the immediately follow up with claiming you have more or less nothing on your mind? It’s going to go nowhere instead that way. ‘’And well, it’s tough to make suggestions when I only know so much about what is available at your place in the first place. Unless I wanted to suggest that we go doing random handstands or something as weird as that. I mean, what do you do when you’re home all day or such? There have to be choices beyond a vague ‘something’.’’ It was always going to be plain and kinda hard if their only options were to..lay around on sofa/bed wherever, watch TV or play games, pretty much. He had no idea what kind of items or stuff the other owned beyond that basic stuff though, so what was he supposed to suggest?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Rika would conquer the button and once that was done, he managed to slip off the pants and the underwear in one neat swoop. While he was bare before the other he didn't seem to be bothered by it as he took the time to fold the clothes with a light sigh.

"Well yes this is inclusive, but honestly what do you want me to say? I mean yes there are many things I could desire as far as pathways go with this, but at the same time I didn't exactly plan for this to occur period. I just wanted to invite you over to chat and spend time with you and see what happened with the cats. As far as things to do, I can come up with some things that would please ourself, but with another involved I do better brainstorming together." He would fold place the neat bundle of pants and underwear in the chair for now before looking back at the other. "There isn't much to this place outside of what you see. I have a tv, a few games and a computer. I also have art supplies and things like journals. I have my cat, toys for her, a harp, and a old fashion record player along side some books. As for doing random or weird stuff. Well that could be interesting to start with," the demon as he shifted in his spot with only his collar and earrings to call clothing, but he didn't seem to care as he scratched his ear a bit thinking.

"Well, I mainly watch a bit of youtube for a bit and I may play a game if i am into it. Most of the time though, I end up listening to music while doing a chore or some art work or making or mending some clothes. I may even read a book or sit on the porch. I am not highly active when I plan to stay home." He would rub his arm a bit with a frown. "I am good at entertaining myself, but another?" The demon would shake his head a bit at that one. He honestly wasn't sure what to do with another at times. Even so he needed to learn he suppose otherwise he would bore whoever he was with to death.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:12 pm

He would scratch his cheek lightly, trying to understand the issue there. ‘’I’m…not sure I follow that one. How does you not having planned for this correlate to desiring something or not? I don’t think wanting something is based on whether you’ve prepared for it beforehand or not. Anyway, I’m just curious about your thought process towards this, since I’m pretty sure we already know that chatting alone likely won’t carry us through an entire day. And once that happens, throwing hands in the air because of no initial plans doesn’t quite help.’’ Well, he had to at least wonder what expectations did the demon have there, considering how their attempts at ‘simply’ chatting tended to go in the long run. Not to say that talks were bad or anything, but at this point it should be no surprise that there might be a need for a change of pace sooner or later. He didn’t think it needed to be some amazing well thought out plan either since circumstances can flip at any time, but shrugging their shoulders obviously didn’t seem to be getting them anywhere.

‘’I mean I can always sit there and do nothing, but that would probably not get us anywhere…’’ He technically didn’t mind the non-active activities either but…were they much of a good idea? He could see a pair who was already living together or such sitting there, with both reading their own book etc., not particularly needing to engage 24/7 at that point. However, considering that the two of them were purposefully doing this to be together for a while, it kind of stood to reason that they ought to do something more interactive. Otherwise it would be somewhat pointless there….
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:10 pm

The demon’s ears would fold downward a bit as he shook his head a bit, not really depressed or sad, but rather thinking as could be seen by his expression. His eyebrows were furrowed and his index finger tapped his chin as he looked up at the ceiling, his tail swishing with the thought.

“I wasn’t saying they are related. What I was saying that despite what I may desire I don’t have a plan period. I honestly just bounce off of what is given and goes from there. That is why most of the time when you are like what is the game plan I am like whatever we choose.” This didn’t mean he didn’t ever plan. He could. He just didn’t most of the time, so yeah. That aside tho, the demon would sigh a bit as he let his arm drop to side as he finally moved to into the living room, his eyes drifting into the room where Andromeda and the other cat was. They were doing something, but seemed to be getting along well enough so the demon paid them little mind as he came to the middle of the living room and then procceed to rest on the floor. He would stretch out along the floor exposing his scarred back, but also some other things now that he was bare. Like the fact that some of the upper portion of his left leg was wrapped in bandages; however, as he settled on the ground and shifted his tail a bit to get more comfortable the demon would seemingly not be paying whatever that was about any mind as he resed his head on his arms and continued to speak.

“No chatting won’t carry us through all the way, but I often find it hard to figure out what exactly to do when it comes to you,” the demon would narrow his eyes. “What do you expect from me? What do you want? I am not asking this to sound like I can’t just do something myself, but I kind of like to know a little bit about what I am dealing with here. I mean how can attempt to pleasure you or even try something when I am not even sure the about what even makes you want to do something?” Yes he understood the other had low interest in most things, but was that completely true. Like the guy said he expected nothing and shrugged things off, but then when he failed to do something it seemed the other complained? Like he was expecting something you know? Was he just reading the signals wrong or what?

As for the last part the demon would bury his face in his arms as he let out a muffled “Ahhh sseee?” of distress before picking up his head and looking at the other. “No it would get us nowhere, but where is it we are going if the path is trying to bend and become a circle again?” And now odd words...right.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 pm

‘’….yes, but in the end I’m technically left waiting for said choice from your end. Whatever isn’t really a choice in itself, now is it? If you’re really on the board of ‘whatever comes in the moment’, then what’s the point of answering me with that instead of simply making your choice? Of course I’m just going to ask what are you trying to say by that further when nothing is happening.’’ It was a little confusing there. Answering with a variation of ‘whatever goes’ and then standing there waiting for entertainment to start raining by itself kind of goes against the statement. It kind begs for the question of ‘sooo, what is it that you’re choosing then?’. What else would he do, be like ‘okay, thank you for the wise words, but that just puts us right where we already are anyway?’

Speaking of whatevers…what was it that the guy was doing now? They were kind of in the middle of talking, so he didn’t quite understand the sudden ‘let’s walk off to flop on the floor elsewhere without a word’ thing. Nevertheless, he would opt to not question that one as things were already confusing enough without that, although it did force him to at the very least follow the other and stand by there so he could be within comfortable talking range. ‘’I don’t know…less double-guessing maybe? I mean, you’re talking about attempts, but isn’t going out on a limb and seeing if something works what an attempt is? You say you don’t plan and simply go with whatever feels right, yet you seem to just hesitate when you don’t have any solid structure to guide you along. Trying to somehow do both and then half-ass on each may just get you tangled up, you know?’’ Like…what do you want? To know more or less exactly what you should go and do, just like having some game plan to rely on…or actually play by the ‘whatever feels right’ and thus not look around like a lost puppy? That’s two different approaches right there. ‘’Anyway, since you ask what makes me want to do something…well, let’s look at it this way…if you’re faced with choices and activities that are more or less new to you or something you don’t normally do…it’s the presentation or the initial turn out that determines how much you will want to continue doing them, right? I can’t give you a flat answer. A lot of where that comes from depends on how interesting you make the bait. Anything can be either super entertaining or super boring depending on how it’s shown or done.’’ All in all, you ain’t learning a thing about how interested one is in your ideas unless you pull through for a bit instead of rolling back and forth unsurely.

In any case, he would cross his arms over his chest with a huff. ‘’It’s going where we walk. That’s about all there is to the answer in the end.’’ Can’t answer that with nothing at hand after all.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:35 pm

To say the demon felt challenged by what was happening was an understatement. While his body more or less remained calm, the tip of his tail would flick agitatedly as he leaned back a bit to look up at the other who had come over. He heard what he said alright every last bit of it, but that didn't mean he liked as could be seen by the frown on his face or the way his ears tilted back as he watched the other. Half of him did not want to hear that lecture and perhaps it could've ended badly if he let negative thinking get to him; however, unlike times before where'd he blow and in the end ruin the mood and only tangle himself up more, he would only narrow his eyes as he stayed quiet as the other finish speaking.

The silence would only last for a few seconds, before the demon was moving to get to his hands and knees on the floor. "So you think, I talk too much and don't do is that it?" he would ask as he pushed himself back to sit on his legs before shifting to get one foot under him and then with slight difficulty, he would get up, his tail flicking for balance until he was finally standing before the other. It seemed he was a little peeved yes, but nothing that suggested a blow out...yet....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Hmmm? He would raise an eyebrow at that. ''If that is how you want to interpret it. Though, I do believe talking and doing aren't mutually exclusive, therefore that's not necessarily the best way of putting it.'' It wasn't like the guy couldn't talk a lot as well as do, or any other combo, thus while not doing could be pointed at as an issue...talking too much wasn't necessarily indicative of it at the same time. He had been more or less speaking on being more assertive and less flip-floppy when it came to making a choice or doing something, but the words were left up to the interpretation in the end.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 pm

"Hmmm," the demon would begin as he watched the other for a bit his tail flicking in thought. "Well maybe they aren't, but," the demon would take a step closer to the other watching him. "That still makes it no easier to figure out what to do. I know what you want of me as far as a decision making goes...but I wonder sometimes if it is not okay for you to command. If I always do what i like can you really be pleased?" He would ask as he lifted a hand and placed the hand against the other's chest. Even if he was more assertive would that really be alright in the end. It would be a one way street no?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:08 pm

He would blink, glancing down at the other's hand briefly with a low hum before looking back at the guy. ''Well, that would just make it the opposite then, no? If I were the one to command what to do, then I'd be the one forcing my things most of the time and possibly displeasing you instead. Neither extreme is technically good. Nevertheless, that is not the kind of situation I meant to imply. That's what feedback is for, no? I can just tell you if I really dislike what you decided to try, and we can adjust then assuming it's problematic enough to need so. Attempts will always be about a hit or miss, but if you choose to hesitate or back away on the off chance of that miss...then you're basically saying you aren't willing to reach for a hit either.'' Or something like that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:26 pm

"Well, I suppose when put it that way...it is not as bad as it seems," he said as his hand traced one of the guy's scars, thinking for a bit. He was nervous being assertive because he didn't want to mess up and yet...he couldn't move forward and undo years of oppression and negative thinking if he didn't try. Try...

The demon's ears would fold back slightly as that hand that went across the other's chest tried to get between the space between his arm and side. If successful, he would come closer his other arm coming around to try and complete the embrace of the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 pm

''It shouldn't be a bad thing.'' After all, no pain no gain. You can only get something by going after it, even though the possibility of a fail is there somewhere as well. ''Mmmm?'', he would glance down a bit in mild curiosity, standing still at first, but he would move his arms to rest them on the other's shoulders for now once he was locked in said hug. Hmm. He would snort faintly in amusement. ''I wonder what would happen if someone saw us like this.'' Well, it was mostly a funny idea, but to be frank..two naked guys hugging was a bit of a strange image, wasn't it?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum