The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm After the Storm

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Calm After the Storm - Page 9 Empty Re: The Calm After the Storm

Post by Rika Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 pm

"Mmm. Kay," the demon would say still watching the other, but for the most part relaxing. Well, he supposed since the other wasn't choking or giggling out of control this was okay. Though he had to wonder why he was even like this in the first place. A mystery that only deepen as things went along.

Furrowing his brows, he would tilt his head at the other. An end to madness? He wasn't quite following just yet and when given a task to think back to past events the demon would look off to the side a bit thinking.

"Well...I remember us talking about thoughts earlier..." he would begin and then looking over at the other his eyebrows would raise. "...You were having thoughts like that as I was doing what I was doing? Is that is what this is all about?" If that was the case then what the hell was so amusing that he almost choked over it due to laughter. What was this madness? Did he even want to know? Well maybe he did or maybe he was just digging himself into the hole as he looked the other up and down. "...Make it more difficult? How and why?" Was what he did not entertaining enough or was the other going somewhere else with this?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:44 pm

''Noooo......Wait, okay, I can't say I wasn't, but that's beside the point here.'', he would shake his head. He couldn't quite deny having thoughts, but that was not what he had been getting at with his statement. ''You're thinking too far back. I'm talking about the recent conversation about you wondering what was up and being slow and such, which somehow got derailed to oblivion apparently.'' Ah, the fun of missing the cue. ''And as for that...I have one question. Since you were having so much fun licking all over me a while ago, I wonder what shall you do if I roll over?'' Was that enough of a hint at what he was on about? ''And because the damn bed is starting to bother me when I'm like this.'' Lack of space amongst other things.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:01 am

The demon would watch the other for a moment at first with confusion, but the more he listen the more that look disappeared as things finally sunk in. Oh so that is what he was on about then? Well...The demon would blink a few times thankfully not wigging out as badly as last time as he considered the question for a bit with a hum.

“Well if you had flipped over, I don’t think that would’ve stopped me from licking you. As for going beyond the belt line well…that is honestly in your court there.” It was a bit odd to say it out loud still, but the demon was quite serious with his answer as he watched the other for a moment and then blinking he would shake his head, a bit with a smile. “Well if you were uncomfortable you should’ve let us know sooner. We don’t want you to remain positioned like that if it is no good.” No point in things getting ruined due to back issues or other pains caused from uncomfortable positioning right?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:17 am

He would grumble faintly. ''Do I like need to be giving you permission to do anything that goes beyond the simpler stuff?'' He was okay with it here and there, but sometimes he really wanted to just facepalm at the trend. Like dude, if we're already doing as much as this and even talked about things of that kind etc. etc., do you really need to double-check on what you're allowed to do, or just plain not go somewhere out of 'politeness' so often? The guy would have already been sent flying through a couple walls a chunk of time ago, was he against these kind of interactions.

''Anyhow, my point was that you're going to have some limited space there if you aim to just avoid that.'' Though, it would at the very least be kinda funny to watch the demon try to maneuver around and not make contact with that. He did not speak about things for no reason, despite his confusing ways at times and thus there was a point to this whole conversation, obviously. ''And I...well, it's not bad enough to make me have to do it ASAP, and besides I was busy trying to get this conversation on track.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:39 am

Okay that stung a bit as could be seen by the slight wince the demon gave the other when he heard his words. "Well no, but I...You know what? Never mind," he would say looking off to the side a bit. Yes, they had that conversation earlier and all, but still in the end it was the other's choice to let him go there or not so what was wrong with being sure? It wasn't like he was going to ask in the moment...so he honestly didn't get what was so bad about saying it out of the moment. It was a bit of a sore spot, but the demon didn't see this as something worth turning into an argument or drama fest, so he just quietly acknowledge the feeling and then placed on a shelf for now. He didn't linger too long in his sad moment as red eyes traveled back to the other.

"Perhaps, but I work with what I have and well, if that becomes an issue I'll deal with it. Besides never said I was going to avoid it anyway..." After all it all depended on where things with and how daring he became with the idea. That aside though the demon would move away a bit as he settled on his stomach for now. "Heh I see. Well it is not derailed anymore."
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 am

Sigh. He would just shake his head at that one. He could have said something, but guess this was not the place for it. Although, he honestly didn't get it either. This wasn't really about saying it in vs. out of moment, but more like...about the repetitiveness. In his mind, saying that he was cool with it once (like when he stated he was okay with blowjobs and stuff back then), was a cue for 'I'm okay with it at any time in general, unless I explicitly state I'm not feeling it right now'. Which he would make the other aware of himself if it happened. Therefore, he saw no real reason for the guy to keep checking in on it periodically. He was already sure when he opened his mouth the first time, and he was quite sure that his opinion wasn't going to just flip 180 degrees if he reassessed his thoughts now.

In any case....''Well, I can never know with you with how you phrase some things and the fact that I know you really like to make sure about things.'' The other did put it like 'it's on you'...soo, had he stayed quiet and not done anything besides rolling over, would the other have waited for some hint that it was okay to do that? And if not, why was the first thing he mentioned that it was 'his choice' again? Outside of that, he would blink, raising his eyebrows when the other went back to flopping on the bed. ''...it seems the conversation isn't, but I never said it was a cue for 'stop doing things' either.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 am

"Yeah so I do. A bad habit perhaps," the demon would say not seeming to be to defensive about the matter as he just accepted the situation as it was for now. Perhaps it was repetiveness and maybe that is why the demon didn't try to defend the habit. Yes the word the other said did sting and made him slightly mopy, but at the same time he took it much better than he did the last few times things went this way. Perhaps he just settled with the idea he had things still to learn and habits to break. After all confidence didn't it build itself over night. One step at a time at a time, right. Though it would seem the other was challenging him in a fashion with his words.

The demon would watch the other with narrowed eyes for a bit and then snorting a bit, he'd shake his head as he sat up a bit and took up his position he had earlier. "No you didn't," the demon would say before leaning down a bit and to lick the other's ear a bit before ending it with a nip. "Where shall I go, hmm?" he would whisper in his ear, the tone not a question of "oh I need directions", but rather he seemed to be inviting the other to in to do things and make suggestions not necessarily verbally as to exactly what sort of path he wanted them to go down. His tone not unsure like before though what had caused the change was a mystery, but maybe the change was for the best.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:46 am

''Mmmm.'' Well, he wasn't going to protest that one. After all, he had kind of asked for it. He would guffaw slightly. ''Wherever you wish.'' That said...''What I do know though, is that I'm so not staying like this anymore.'' He was over feeling like a sandwich already. So unless the other stopped or blocked him for whatever reason, he would prop himself up on his elbows a bit and roll over onto his back.

In any case, he had been serious with his comments before, and he was certainly enough in the mood. And if the other spared some time to give him a look over, it would explain what he had meant by the lack of space remark as well. Let's just say that Mr. Stick liked to point upwards in the direction of his head, thus if the demon did have the intention to completely avoid at any point, he'd have trouble getting past the lower chest area much (he wasn't that tiny, k >>). Regardless, he would hum faintly, waiting for a bit to see if the other would make a decision on what to do.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 am

Some may have thought that Rika’s sudden change in attitude was just a bluff. Maybe even a rebellious reaction of a sort to prove he wasn’t as weak or skittish as he could come off. Perhaps it would’ve been true if the demon had backed off when the other decided to flip over and reveal exactly what was going on and probably why he had been uncomfortable in the first place.

The demon would back off to let the other roll over an when he saw what he saw, he would glance at it before looking up at the other. Was he scared? Getting cold feet? Nervous? Well perhaps a bit of the first and latter, but getting cold feet? Not really in fact as his eyes went from ‘it’ and trailed back to the other the demon would have a smirk on his face, this new challenge seeming to feel him with some form of delight and pleasure as could be seen both through expression and physical things. “Well, I can see why it would be a challenge to avoid,” he would say, but instead of going directly for the kill, he would lean forward again and start at the other’s mouth with a slight tease as he brushed his lips against the other. As for his hands, one currently rested on the other’s chest, while the other had remained close by the other’s opposite side to stabilize himself for the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:38 am

‘’Sincere apologies for that.’’, he would snort lightly, apparently at the very least mildly amused by the development. That said, he would lapse into some silence for the time being since the other decided to go for a kiss, albeit end up giving the guy a somewhat questioning half-lidded stare, his lips slightly parted, kind of mentally questioning whether the guy was planning to do more in that realm or whether he was just being played with right now, and could opt to speak up without interrupting much. He couldn’t really do a lot while staying in his position, and lifting his head up would start getting uncomfortable and straining for his neck fairly quick, so he didn’t really want to have to do that to get a firmer feel of the kiss. Thus it kind of rested on what the demon was up to. He was kind of fine either way though. He didn’t mind teasing as long as it wasn’t pulled off too horribly. As noted before, certain kinds of ‘torture’ weren’t that bad.

Outside of that, he kind of had to wonder what the other would choose to eventually go for. After all, the guy didn’t need to be going for the kill in that manner. It was true that a lot of their conversations, and somehow even actions revolved around mouth vs. body, but it wasn’t like he minded the use of hands either when it had some meaning. The other could always start simpler there instead of trying to go for the big show in a fell swoop, but of course, whatever the choice would be and when remained to be seen for now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 am

The demon would find himself chuckling a bit at the response given not seeming to mind the play as he tried to tempt the other into kissing him back with the brush of the lips; however, the other didn’t go for the bait which was a bit disappointing considering he hadn’t moved very far from the other with the action. Ah well, the disappointment didn’t last too long as the demon took in the expression finding it hard to stay disappointed with a pretty face like that. In any case, he would move in closer to kiss the other, this time a bit more firmer than the tease from earlier. He would start out normal enough, kind of moving his head a bit here and there as he did his best to match the pace or movement of the other.

As he did, this his hand that rest on the other’s chest would begin to move to trail along the other’s chest for the time being pausing a bit around the breast area to play a bit with it. First a firm squeeze of the area before his fingers moved to play with the nipple, using a bit of pinching and pulling for now as he continued to the other for now. It seemed that the demon was indeed starting simple, perhaps testing the waters to see what worked and what didn’t for the time being.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:35 am

Mmm, well had the other paused for long enough, he might have ended up trying to reach up for it, but since he was rather comfortable with all parts of his body remaining on the bed for now, it wasn’t quite his first go to thought. Thus he tried to maybe see what was up before committing to any change of position. Not that such was completely unwelcome, and he figured he may need to move a bit eventually unless the demon chose to make this go in a very straight line and let him lie around until wherever the finish line for this was, but still. Regardless, it seemed that the other decided to go for broke himself before he needed to make a call on this, and he wasn’t about to complain about that.

‘’Mmh.’’, he would make a somewhat muffled sound against the other’s lips at the pinches and pulls. Well, that ought to not be too surprising or a big discovery since the demon should have enough of an idea of that working from last time. While they hadn’t done too much back then, there still were some things that one could remember from it. So yes, he was definitely up for that, albeit he didn’t seem to care too much about the random general squeezing that happened there. Nothing against it, but it had little useful effect the way the other did it. It wasn’t even like the guy would have much to grab onto and squeeze though, since it wasn’t like he was a girl and had plenty of material to work with on his chest. And seeing as he had a rather slim build in general, there really wasn’t much floppiness/soft areas to make use of either. Trying too hard to compress some muscle would probably just end up being painful, to be honest (although he wasn’t necessarily against a bit of rougher handling in some places). That said, he would move his arms to loop them around the other’s shoulders loosely for now, going along with what was happening.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:28 pm

He was at an odd angle that for now kept his upper portion over the other; however, for the time being he wasn’t uncomfortable as he continued to kiss the other, the muffled sound made by the other getting a faint hum from the fox as his tail flicked a bit as he shifted the positioning of his head to move from the other’s lips to planting a kiss on his chin. He would pause only for a second within the other’s embrace just so he could move to trace a path with his tongue down the other’s neck. As he did this, his hand would drift further downward, settling with slight pressure on the other’s hip for now….
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:01 pm

''....''

Well, he wouldn't to much this time around, aside from maybe closing his eyes momentarily. This kind of didn't faze him much at all at this point. No offense to that, but it was already about the 3rd time today that the guy decided to glue himself to his neck or around there somewhere, and while he technically liked that in general, the loop repeat of going back to that (and plus the kissing in a way, but he supposed that was never really a bad thing as long as it wasn't endless) each time they came to some halt and then started up again was starting to get to him a bit. Mainly when it's like...needing to spend ages on going from the beginning all over again because they've had a couple minutes break for whatever reason. He could be patient alright, but there are moments when it's like dude, maybe do something else for once already?

That's not to say he was asking the guy to jump all the way to the hardcore stuff immediately, but still, he sometimes felt like the shaky pacing would actually succeed in getting him to insanity. That said, he kinda had no idea what was happening on the other end either. Was the other just resting his hand for a break or something...? Hmmm....
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:26 pm

He took note that the other didn’t really reacted to what he was doing. Outside of closing his eyes perhaps, but no sound or any sign that what was done was either bad or good. Perhaps the familiar territory wasn’t good enough or maybe where he wasn’t where the other wanted him to be. Hmm...well then.

The demon would seemingly not pick up on the cue for when he began his next round, he did indeed start at the neck for a moment the hand at the hip not moving from the other’s hip for the moment. His pattern was predictable one would say the natural next step was to go for the breast right? Wrong.

The demon did go lower on the other, but this time around he did not go for the breast as he instead moved towards the side and stomach area, but instead of feeling a kiss, lick, suck or anything familiar. What the other would feel was an actual bite designed to cause a bit, but not a ton of pain.

As the demon did this his hand would move to go down the other’s leg bit before settling on thigh a bit giving it a slight squeeze and pull to hopefully get the guy to open his legs just a bit more. Whether the other moved or not the demon’s hand would move to the other’s private at finger tracing down the base of it a bit before his hand opened up and he grabbed the stick so to speak, near the ball area before tug it slightly as he let his hand slide along it….
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Well, it couldn’t be said that it was plain not good enough, but he was a little bit high strung at point. Admittedly, that was kind of his own fault, but there wasn’t much to do about it anyhow. This game was quite a bit slower than what he’d normally expect, and he had been ignoring this for a while so to say. He just didn’t really want to put too much pressure on the other at first, which was the reason why he went and rolled over face down on the bed all the way back then when they started talking about the deeper stuff. Things had progressed in the strangest ways though, with a lot of stop and go thanks to impromptu conversations and stuff (plus the bed and awkward friction caused by it whenever he moved a bit), putting the whole situation on a rather odd level. He honestly didn’t quite want to rush the guy a lot, and he knew the other was probably trying in his own way, but the circumstances were making it a liiiittle bit harder than he would have liked. His choices were kind of limited though….

All the thinking aside, he would remain with his eyes closed for the time being. If nothing else, at least it let him focus more on what he could feel the other doing. Not like staring was doing him a lot of justice anyway. Meaning, he didn’t have much of an idea about what the demon was planning to do until the guy went and did it, making him give a slight hiss in surprise at the sudden bite. He didn’t really expect pain out of the blue, so that sure caught him off guard there. It wasn’t like he minded it though, and as long as it wasn’t severe enough to cause actual injury/bleeding and wasn’t overdone to the point of making him go numb, he was cool with it. He didn’t protest the pulling the other was doing at his legs either, a little bit too startled to really think about it at that moment as he just kind of blinked up at the ceiling, trying to refocus a bit.

….or maybe not. ‘’Wha-…nh..’’ It seemed like he was going to say something at first, most likely some sort of question, but ended up giving it up with a short clipped sound, biting his lip slightly as he turned his head to the side. Well, that was a bit unexpected after all the floating around up until now. In more ways than one. It was somewhat strange after all, seeing as he was hardly used to having someone else touching him like that. The other parts of the body were less of an odd moment, even if only because it’s not like it was that uncommon to come in contact with someone for whatever reasons when it came to that. That said, it didn’t mean he didn’t like it, of course….
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 pm

It would seem that the demon and the other had much to learn about pacing and also the reason why the demon had kind of poked him beforehand about some form of direction. Yes he knew the other was turned on, but how fast or slow the other wanted this to go? He wasn’t sure of that. Just as he wasn’t quite sure what the other expected from his ways more on the slower and teasing side. Maybe it didn’t match the other’s expectations because for a while the demon wasn’t quite sure if what he was doing was working or not. Yes he was trying alright, but he couldn’t be sure what the other thought and maybe in a way was doubting his ability to actually please the other.

And perhaps it was proving this self doubt that made him do what he had done. He didn’t want it to interfere and ruin things. Besides, he knew he was capable, he just had to believe it and prove it to himself. The end result was a bit of roughness with the bite, but he wasn’t aiming to harm the other with them or use them so much until he went numb. He did continue to bite the other for a short time, but what drew his attention more was the reaction the other had when he did decide to go lower. He heard the sound and glanced upward as he saw the other move his head to the side and bite his lip.

In the past he might’ve stopped what he was doing on fear of potentially doing something wrong; however, this time, he did not stop as his hand moved back up the thing he was holding the pressure a bit different this time as he gave low hum “Mmm?” he would question back quietly as his free hand stroke the other’s chest while the hand below continued to stroke what it had, the pressure moving to match tugs he worked in between as he gave a low, but audible purr.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Mmm, well he thought a lot of things. That much was a given. When it came to his expectations, they could fluctuate a bit sometimes, depending on the situation at hand. He actually generally didn’t mind teasing at all, however, he did have some preferences on where that should be applied. After all, that kind of tactic works best when it can actually draw some good reaction. Alas, maybe it was just him, but stuff such as repeated neck action and the like didn’t come off as much of a tease to him. Slow, yes, if it lasted for too long, but that was about that. While it felt good in its own way, it didn’t produce enough of an impact to have that effect on him after maybe the initial few moments. Perhaps the two of them just had different views on what counted as teasing? Well, he did like a bit more intensity in general, so maybe….

Nevertheless, he was still letting the other choose the pacing instead of getting up in his face and forcing his way or such, thus despite how it could seem, the demon wasn’t doing the worst job ever. Guess his reactions didn’t help much either, but he kind of wasn’t overly expressive even when he did like something. Maybe later in the game it’d get better on that front, but he wasn’t too fast to give hints like that most of the time.

Luckily for them, the other decided to pull through. He wasn’t sure what would have happened had the other stopped because of unfounded suspicions like that, but he knew that it most likely wouldn’t have been the most pleasant ordeal. It was enough that they had their minor disagreements on what to do/how to proceed here and there…and this kind of halting could be much worse than that. It would certainly be bad if they started snapping at each other now, which wouldn’t even be farfetched seeing as it was quite easy to get frustrated in circumstances like these.

‘’Mmmmm….’’ Instead of giving any answer to the ‘question’ posed, he would just echo back at the guy at first. To be honest, while the change of pace was welcome, it had indeed been sudden so it did throw him out of whack there for a bit. It was hard coming up with a coherent answer when his brain insisted on floating around in an alternate universe for a while.

‘’…….’’

Tilting his head to the other side a bit, he would dig his fingers slightly into the bed underneath him, his hips giving a slight jerk upwards on instinct. Well, if the other wanted something to use as proof that he was doing okay, he could do with that. It was true that he wasn’t always loud or whatever, but it shouldn’t be that bad as long as the other kept on a watch out in general. ‘’Mm…what is..it?’’, he would finally get around to saying something more meaningful in response, kind of managing to shake off the blank mode by now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 am

Indeed they had preferences that varied, but it wasn't all that bad. This was the first time they had gone this far so the demon still had to learn the other's way and adapt.

Speaking of adapting, once the demon got over the habit to hesitate and just forced himself to go for whatever as he shut his negative thinking department down, the demon found himself actually having fun. He didn't know what to expect from himself when he took a plunge and began to do what he did. Didn't expect how much it would turn him on or how much he liked watching the other squirm the way he did.

There was something beautiful and intriguing about it that just drove him close to the edge in the pleasure department. That thrust only causing him to move his hand slightly faster along the thing he had as he continued to play a bit down there, listening to the sounds the other made which in turn got a strange purring sound of absolute delight from the demon.

When he was questioned, the demon shifted a bit his lower body moving to lay parallel to the other as leaned down to kiss the spot between the stomach and chest his hand still doing what it was doing. "Mmm. Nothing important," he would purr back before moving a bit more this time to move himself even further down and to get himself in between the other's legs. Once there his hand would slide down the other's cock once more as before the hand had moved and the other would feel a different sensation from down there. Something wet was going down the center the stick and once at the tip, said wet thing would flick it...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:48 am

Guess someone was having fun. Well, good for the other. Meanwhile, he was still a little busy trying to ground himself. As cool as this was, he kind of didn’t want to just lay there like a board and do nothing the entire time. He couldn’t be sure how far the other wanted to take this in one go, but it would be a little awkward for him to just take it and not even try, mainly if the guy was in fact going to attempt all the way without stopping at any point. Besides, a slight distraction would be good, because it would be sorta embarrassing if this ended too quickly, not wouldn’t it? He didn’t want that to be happening, of course. Though guess he would only have so much control of that in the end anyway…

At the very least he was a bit more clearheaded by the point they had their little question exchange, and he would mumble something intelligible under his breath as he tried to shift the upper half of his body a bit. Which thanks to the other’s timing, he wouldn’t quite get to do right away. Not having expected it to go there that quickly, he would pause in his attempts at the wet feeling. That certainly grounded him down on the bed for a moment longer, the flicking sending a slight jolt down his spine as he made a muffled sound. Well, that was a new one. Though, he was still determined to move, and after taking a somewhat shaky breath, he would wiggle a bit to first prop himself up on his elbows and then up on his hands fully to get into a sort of half-sit position, assuming the other let him instead of holding him down in some way. And this way he would be able to see what was going on too, so yay? He would squint in the other’s direction for a moment. ‘’Mmm…so you say…’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:28 am

He was indeed having fun. Perhaps more fun than he thought he would have though he did remain fully aware of the other's behavior. He felt him moving about and while he performed his action, he wouldn't hold the other down as he took a moment and backed off slightly watching the other with an amused expression. It was true he had tested the waters so to speak, but he wasn't quite ready to go there just yet. After all, it would probably be more fun to play a bit more before that no?

In any case, his eyes would narrow slightly at the other as he spoke, his own behavior quite relaxed though mischievous as he watched the other.

"For the most part it is nothing. Though I wonder if you wouldn't mind a pause. While I would love to go further, perhaps it would be better if we do this a bit more safely hmm?" The fox would say and if the other could read between the lines then he could figure out what he was asking about. After all as fun as it all was it would sure suck if someone was not okay with just going on all out without some form of protection. Either way, he'd open the floor to that subject now before they both got too lost and be like whoops in the end.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Play, eh? Well, he was in better spirits now since getting through at least a bit did help with the annoying pressure from before, so he guessed he was fine with some slowdown for now. It wasn’t too bad, as much as they did have slightly different ways of going about with things. All good things come with time though, right?

‘’Hmmm….’’, he would blink a bit when the flow was interrupted by a somewhat unexpected question session. To be frank, he hadn’t really given that a thought. He kind of hadn’t expected them to go so far this time that it would be a dire necessity. He was more or less lenient with it as long as the subject in question wasn’t actual full on sex. In which case it was probably for the better at least until they were like an official couple or such and had certainty that nothing/no one else was really in the picture anymore. Albeit, it wasn’t like either of them was sleeping around anyway, as far as he was aware, but precautions probably never hurt. Outside of that though…he didn’t mind the lack of it too much. It wasn’t very likely to cause trouble, and it wasn’t like they were dumb enough to do it when something was obviously off. And sometimes it’s just more fun to not have anything in the way, you know? In any case…

‘’If I understand what you mean correctly…you know, it kind of surprises me that you just casually keep some laying around. Expecting to get laid at random?’’, he would snort faintly. It was a funny thought there. After all, from what he knew so far it didn’t seem like the demon would be in much of a need of random condoms around. Unless the guy was expecting they would do this sooner or later and had some just in case…but it was a question whether that would work out so simply….He would shake his head a bit. ‘’Either way…I guess…I don’t particularly have a need for it. As long as we don’t plan to actually go and have sex today. Although, I don’t mind it either if you wanted to. Still…that’s assuming whatever you have is going to fit the way it should.’’ He would narrow his eyes at the other slightly. He’d assume the other would be buying the stuff based on himself, but the question of how close the two of them even were in that department was up in the air. He didn’t even really get a good look of the demon before to have an idea for that since most of the time he was in a position where he could at best stare at the ceiling…or the other had his lower body facing the bed in some way. And the beginning didn’t count since base size didn’t particularly matter for this.

‘’I suppose we could at least give it a try and see if it works to know for possible next time, but I am not about to go shopping for that right now if it doesn’t. If you feel like playing that way.’’ That would be way too much of a break at this point. They’d just have to stick to without if he couldn’t deal with whatever the other had in stock. He so didn’t want this if it were to be uncomfortable in some way. That would just make the whole experience a notch worse. Ah, lovely complications. Normally, that likely wasn’t an issue, since when you had a guy and a girl, only one would be in need of these. With two guys in the picture though…well, unless they both fit within the same type/size comfortably then too bad. Get two different ones.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Indeed good things did come with time...provide timing was right and all. Speaking of that there was pause now as a question came up that typically should be agreed upon before going too far, but one that didn’t cross the demon’s mind until he actually caught what he himself just did. It probably would be nice to know if the other preferred to cover up a bit or not when it came to this sort of play, so even if it broke the rhythm a bit the demon did poke a bit as he rested easily enough between the other’s legs for the moment.

He would give the other time to think of course, his hands doing nothing for the moment outside of resting a bit on the other’s leg as he waited. No need to be distracting at this moment. As for his own preference on the matter, the demon preferred not to have things in the way when using his hands or mouth for half of the fun outside of pleasuring the other was the sensation and pleasure he could get out of it too. Granted with a female it was different, but if he had to pick or choose how he’d prefer to do a blow job on the guy he was with, he’d much prefer not to worry about layer to contend with. Things could complicated in more than one ways he would like to consider, since they were both guys all, so he found that as long as they were both okay without, then it was okay though anything past just a blow job, who knows for the demon had to trust and be connected to the other absolutely to go deeper than this.

That aside though, the demon would snort a bit a smirk as he heard what he was said, shaking his head lightly at the matter. “I think it is more of habit and being prepared for whatever. Though outside of storing them, I haven’t had a reason to actually think on using one until now.” He had been out of the dating scene for a while, but still he kept the item around just in case. Perhaps it was some form of hope of using it again mixed in there, but mostly he did because he would at least be prepared if something did go that way for one reason or another. After all, it is not like he actively sought sex or to hook with everyone. Not after all the trauma he’d been through…

Unhappy thoughts out the window, the demon would consider what was said, his eyes drifting down to the other’s private as he gave a thoughtful hum. “Well they aren’t anything special, but I wonder even with the ability to stretch if it could work. You are bigger than us, so I dunno.” Rika wasn’t a small guy, but he wasn’t large either. He was slightly over average size to say the least, so not enough to be problematic in most cases, but Sharaku well….it was questionable if it could fit or if it would even be comfortable for the guy. First time or not, it would sure ruin the experience if someone was uncomfortable from said protection.

Rika’s eyes would observe the other for a bit before looking back up to meet the narrowed gaze. “Hmmm. We could, but to be honest, I kind of don’t want to get up to get them and while they are nice, I don’t think they are that important today. Might be a hindrance on second thought and well while I do like to try things perhaps it is better if you were wearing one that actually fit your size. Besides,” the demon said as he shifted a bit so he could stroke the other’s chest. “Shopping isn’t at the top of my list anyway at the moment.”

Well if anything he had some useful information now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 pm

‘’Don’t these things have some sort of expiration date though….?’’ Eh. He would just shrug a bit after a moment. He didn’t know how long the guy had been keeping them anyway. Plus, he kind of had a feeling that they weren’t about to create miracles in that area today. Maybe next time assuming they actually coordinated and were prepared enough unlike how it went down in this case.

He would furrow his brows a bit at the next detail however. ‘’I don’t know enough to tell that, but I don’t particularly enjoy the idea of extra tight anyway.’’ Well technically, the length maybe wouldn’t be a huge deal as long as the difference wasn’t terrific, and for this in particular it wasn’t too necessary to have it cover 100% exactly (albeit he couldn’t know how this would go but still). He couldn’t vouch much for the width on the other hand. That could be plenty annoying if it didn’t match well enough, and iron grips weren’t something he thought of fondly. Anyway…’’Well, I don’t mind either way anyhow. Though I guess this means I’ll have to look into it later. Woe is me….Ah well…’’ Hmm, he’d have to remember that for later. Unless the other wanted to go shopping with him too or something. He would huff slightly, giving the demon an amused look. ‘’But hey, what matters most is that it fits your tastes, right?’’ Did he really want to know the other’s opinion or was he just making a joke? Well, who knew there.

Nevertheless, he would shift a bit, going down on his elbows for now. As much as he would like watching whatever happened, holding himself up was comfortable only for so long. Guess he’d have to deal somehow though, until they changed positions somehow, if they ended up doing so. ‘’Mmm…’'
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:10 pm

“Are you saying you don’t trust me to have fresh goods?” the demon would ask without a trace of offense or snappiness there. He was honestly playing mostly, but seriously no. While it true the item in question wasn’t something he needed to live, he didn’t exactly like to keep expired goods around period. If anything one would think him a madman for how often he scanned things for expiration dates to begin with when checking stuff at home or in the store. He was odd like that, but hey better safe than sorry no?

“Hmm. Well I am not sure about the tightness, so you’d have to figure that one out on your own if you want to wear it.” And it was kind of true. The demon did have a good bit of girth to him; however, it still fell within the realm of more or less normal meaning a regular worked well for him. As for the other? Well he couldn’t speak for the other there, so yeah. Wouldn’t know until one tried it on. Speaking of that the demon would smirk at the other.

“Well you are welcome to go for it if you really want to do a fitting. I can tell you exactly where they are if you want,” the demon offered, but in the in not being a 100% serious on the matter. If the other got up and got one fine, if not that was cool too. All he knew was that he wasn’t in the mood of getting one at the moment because there was no need for it in his head. Even less so if and the other were on the same page as far as being okay without them went.

“Heh. Perhaps it does,” the demon would say with a light chuckle before he moved a bit just as the other decide to lean back a bit on his elbows. To prevent smooshing too much anywhere, the demon would move his hands to either side of the other for now as he leaned down to like the other’s chest his tongue tracing a circle around the nipple before flicking it a bit. “Though I must say you seem most suiting for my taste right now,” he would say with a pur, his tail flicking at the tip to avoid any shenanigans that may result from the fur potentially tickling the other’s legs

Either way, he start the play, but the other could always change it up if he wanted too, so there was that unpredictable variable too.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum