The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Play Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Play Night

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Play Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Play Night

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 pm

‘’Well, would you want to be interested in dating guys but only wanting to have sex with girls or something like that? Because some of the possibilities could be pretty chaotic I think.’’ He sure didn’t think he’d really enjoy that. If only because it would land you into a lot of troubling explanations due to how strict the world is on what is okay to do and what isn’t these days.

Speaking of which…’’Frankly, I don’t think I’m surprised about that. Society nowadays is a bit too focused on the stereotypical man and woman coupling, which is seen as the standard to aspire towards. And others don’t get talked about much, because it makes you the odd one out in a way.’’ Even if it’s something that does exist, and you aren’t the only one…it doesn’t necessarily save you from having a tougher road in front of you. Of course, since everyone expects you to eventually settle with someone of the opposite gender, marry, have children…and you know, the magical happily ever after that’s represented basically everywhere. Except that it doesn’t always go that way for everyone….

….no? He would have thought his comparison was fairly simple there. He was picking non-living or non-emotional things/beings exactly because they would obviously lack any romantic/sexual inclinations. Guess his attempts flew over the other’s head though, based on what was happening. He would blink at the guy. ‘’I thought I was being pretty simplistic there. Ah well.’’, he would shake his head, mildly amused. ‘’Anyway, what I was trying to get at is that for example a rock would obviously lack any motivation to date or go have sex. And I think same theoretically goes for a plant? My point is that if I have to be realistic about this, I guess my only option is picking aromantic asexual. Is it clicking for you yet?’’ Hopefully he didn’t have to go flip a switch somewhere? He didn’t think he was standing on the other’s power cable either….
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 pm

The demon would blink a few times with a sort of what express on his face as he processed that a bit. He suppose some could be that way, but why? Wouldn’t that cause more misery than anything unless they had both or something? Yeah...that was getting a little weird and unnecessarily complicated. He would scratch his head a bit as he responded. “How about no? I have enough issues just being me and that just sounds like a different sort of headache I rather not even bother with.” Nope not for him.

“Well that is true, but sweeping it under the rug and focus on one view doesn’t help matters either. If anything it just makes one more confused when they don’t fit the standard. I think some things need to be spoken or more so one doesn’t have to hide or feel like they are the only one out there that is just abnormal.” He felt that way for a long time, so what a huge relief to know he wasn’t alone in this prefrence. Did it make his life’s path easier? No, but the knowledge helped bare some of the pressure a bit better.

Speaking of easy, it seemed that the demon’s brain was making the anology thing more complicated than need be? Though why he did not understand. Flowers and rocks were things of nature and while they were talking about nature in a way, the last he checked it wasn’t about the Earth, so he didn’t get how they connected right off the bat. He would hear the other’s words and frown a bit still confused until the other actually explained the connection only then did the confusion leave the demon’s face.

“Hmm. I guess I can see the connection there.” A bit of an odd one and certainly not the first he thought of when trying to describe the matters at hand, but at least now he had an answer, so…”Aromantic Asexual. Hmm that may be a challenge to balance, but I wonder if it can work anyway…..” The demon would trail off thinking a bit on that one as he folded his arms and bowed his head slightly as his tail flicked a bit.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 pm

He would shrug. ‘’I’m not asking you to. Just answering your question.’’ Well, the other wanted to know what had he been commenting on, yes? So he told him just that. That’s all it really was. It wasn’t like he was interested in seeing the guy become that and deal with the issues it would bring.

Pf. He would just snort. ‘’Well, good luck making that happen champ. I think that won’t become a reality for a good while longer.’’ It took forever and a half just for gay/lesbian people to be accepted better, and even despite that there were still people who bashed on homosexuals and all that. The world was still far off from casually accepting all these uncommon identities instead of seeing them as weird and bitching about it. Of course, that’s not to say there weren’t some people who were supportive of it, but that wasn’t enough for one to feel like they were completely ‘okay’ at times.

Annyyyyhow….now that the joking phase was over, he would just kind of slump down in his chair with a faint defeated noise. ‘’Hell if I know. I’m none the wiser anyway. Except for the fact that I feel like I’m going to have a headache from this….’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:34 pm

“And I was just making a comment to the answer,” the demon would say with look of slightly amusement. Had he really come off as considering going that way? Hmm was it best not to comment on the comments? Or had he just said something the wrong way? It was hard to say, but it wasn’t a topic he would linger on too long as the matter shifted elsewhere for a bit.

To the other’s words on the world being open about the matters of different sexuality and what not, the demon would close his eyes with a small smile as he shook his head. “I think I can beat that drum for 100 years and still not see anything change like I want it too.” Society whether human are not was hard to sway and getting them to swallow things they’ve hated, shunned or made taboo for years? Heh, you had better luck with getting them to eat flies over that. It was sad, but something the demon and others not in the box just had to face as they walked their paths. It was a tough lot when you were different like that.

Fun times aside, the demon would look over at the other as he reacted relatively negatively towards his contemplation over the matter of if it would work. To what he heard, the demon was quiet for a bit as he considered something and then leaning against the table he would prop his head up on his left hand as he looked at the other.

“Well why do you think you are going to have a headache? I mean in the end aren’t we the ones that determine if this works or not, yes?” he would ask as he watched the other carefully.

Last edited by Rika on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 pm

‘’Well, I think it’s not too bad for you anyhow. I think you’ve got a better stance than I do.’’ At least, the guy didn’t seem to struggle with the idea of relationships as much. After all, it was the other who was way more naturally interested in the whole dating and whatnot concept. Still better than just basically cockblocking everyone, which was what he happened to be doing most of the time.

That aside…no, his reaction wasn’t really towards the contemplating, to be honest. It was more akin to a ‘#RIP me’ in general. Too much self-reflecting for a morning after no sleep, and he wasn’t even sure what was he supposed to be doing with this now. Become an actual rock? He would furrow his brows. ‘’Unrelated. And I’m just busy questioning my existence right now. Don’t mind me.’’ Well, kind of?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

“In some regards it seemed that way, but it has some hang ups that make it tough too.” Mainly due to the way he was as a person. He didn’t have alot of friends and his ability to connect with people on a level for his lovey dovey sie to kick in was not that great. One had to spend time and actually be patient at times to actually get to know him and in turn for him to determine if he wanted to be in a relationship with them or not. While in the past he jumped the boat, it was the wrong move because it gave him no room to determine if the relationship was good or not. Between that and other factors it had fallen and since then...well he had mostly been by himself. Sure he talked to people and all that, but he didn’t find someone he clicked with enough to go beyond just considering them a friend or acquaintance….and that is where the problem rested. Alot of folk didn’t give it time. They just wanted everything now and he just didn’t work that way for multiple reasons. So yeah, he’d like the relationship to be there, but they tended to not get very far because he was too slow or “stuck up” for the fast moving world.

As agitating as that was at times the thought would be pushed out of his head as his focused shifted back to the other. He considered pushing forward with the matter, but then blinking he would get up and move his chair back to where it belonged. “Hmm. Well if you say so. In any case, perhaps it is a bit much all at once. Maybe it is best for a break, no?” He would say and then hesitating he would look at the other’s plate as he stood at the opposite end of the table. His tail would flick lightly as his eyes drifted to the other. “May I?” he would ask offering to clean the plate for the other.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:29 am

At first, it seemed like he was going to say something in response to that, but then he would just shut his mouth and stay silent. He had something along the lines of ‘at least you can’ in mind, which was theoretically true, since while finding the right person would be tough for the guy…he still had a relatively better chance of getting there one day and being actually happy with his relationship. On second thought though…that would only apply if he himself was truly bothered by the fact that he didn’t quite ‘like’ anyone. And that was well…simply not true. He tried here and there alright, but at the end of the day…he had never really cared. He didn’t feel like he needed to have a relationship like that. And besides, even if he did somehow miraculously score with somebody…it’d be more work than enjoyment, due to the fact that he would always have to consciously make up for the lack on his part to not make it too one-sided. It just seemed like signing up for one would be more pain than worth for someone like him…..at least from a theoretical perspective.

‘’I just…need to think about this.’’ There was a lot that came along with this. And it involved his stance on relationships as well. This was honestly a tough matter, mainly when it came to figuring out what did he even want. Or maybe didn’t. It was easier for the other on that front. The demon already knew he was interested in this, and knew that for him it could work pretty fine. Sadly, he couldn’t really follow that quickness though. How do you decide whether this or that is a good idea for you when you’re honestly coming up blank either way? ‘’Sure….’’, he would mutter absentmindedly, seemingly a bit lost in thought for the moment.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 am

The demon took note of the silent reaction from the other. Took note of how his behavior seemed to deflate due to perhaps some unspoken thoughts of his own. He honestly wanted to comfort the guy give him hug or something. Yet at the same time he didn’t want to do something or be wrong in his assumption the guy needed comfort and in turn spark some negative reaction from the action, so this time around he resisted his urge to touch and distracted himself instead with something like the dishes. Maybe it was best to just give the guy space.

“Okay. Well take your time,” the demon would say with a nod and then getting permission to clean the plate, he would move to take from the table and into the kitchen. From there the demon would be quiet as he went to cleaning the dish and a bit of the kitchen being sure to leave the heavy frying pans on the stove for now.. As he worked his mind drifted wondering about various things when it came to him and the other. There was no doubt that he liked the guy and in the end he was willing to go through with a relationship with the guy even if they were radically different. Would it take work? Yes. Would there be pain or frustrations at time. Probably so, but at the same time he didn’t care. As long as the relationship turned at healthy and actually worked then all the struggles were fine...but that was him. He couldn’t and wouldn’t force that upon the other. If the guy wanted to go down the path with him, then he had to make that choice in some fashion let the demon know this is what he wanted. Otherwise, he guess they’d sit as friends. And while he was cool with that, he had to admit it would be a mental job for him to remember they were just that and not to do certain things. Either way, he would let his mind continue to wander as he cleaned and let the other had his thinking time.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Well….now what though. Yeah, he said he needed to think about this, and there sure was a lot to think through, but he wasn’t sure what to do about all this. As a matter of fact, he would for now proceed to borrow the computer the other gave him before, and was seemingly looking something up for a while. Whatever he was reading though, didn’t seem to be making him any happier, and he actually looked a bit worse for wear at the moment…
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 pm

The demon only be in the kitchen for a few moments just to get everything taken care of. He didn't care that the other used the computer, his trust in the guy way more than just a little. He would stay quiet as clean the dish and put in the dishwasher before moving to clean the counter. His mood was more or less ok....until he stepped out of the kitchen and looked over at the other.

That face and air about him. It was downright uncomfortable caused the demon to frown in concern as he watched the other. "Neh, you okay?" Was the guy going to be sick or...something else? The demon wasn't sure and that is what made him even more concerned...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:03 pm

''.........''

Was he okay? Well, obviously not really, though at first he had half the mind to tell the other that he was to not complicate things even more. However, wanting to do something doesn't always equal being able to, so that one had to go out of the window pretty quickly. He would frown, clicking some of the stuff on the comp shut before pushing it away a bit. ''I'm...no.'', he would shake his head slightly. He did seem to be a bit pale-faced in all honesty. ''I think I feel sick...'', he would mutter as he stood up, before shifting to walk off. ''Bye.'' Or more like 'Brb, gonna go throw up'.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:20 pm

The demon would watch the other the concern growing even more as he saw the other become pale in the face. That wasn't good and it seemed whatever it was he was looking up on the computer was causing that? Well whatever was happening with comp would be the last thing on his mind as he got his answer.

His own stomach would twist due to worry more so than actually worrying about the other throwing up on the floor. Thanks to the job he had gotten over incidents like that. Never pleasant, but it was what it was. Anyway....

"Do you need help getting to the bathroom?" he could see the other walking yes, but still....would he make it?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:36 pm

''..no, I'm ok.'' He wasn't dumb enough to wait until the last second. Sure could but that would be pretty rude, and he didn't want to make the other clean up after him or something like that. He knew when he needed to get up to have enough time to get where he needed to. Besides...how would the other help him anyway? Carry him and somehow get there faster than he could by himself? Cause he wasn't sure how was the guy's interference going to be of use to him, were he to accept said help. He could obviously walk on his own after all, and he already knew where the bathroom was.

....either way, yeah gotta do what you gotta do. Was the other going to follow him or wait until he came back?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 pm

"...Alright..." the demon would say as he watched him go. Would he have helped him get there faster? Probably not, but that wasn't why he was offering. Sometimes when people were sick enough they needed literal support to walk or get where they needed to go. While the guy seemed to be walking more or less fine, you never knew when knees might buckle or someone would pitch forward, so he had to offer.

As for following, well he kind of did, but not to the bathroom. When the other went to the bathroom, the demon went in the bedroom to pull the covers back on the bed. He wasn't sure what was going on with the guy, but perhaps getting him to lay down for a bit would help. Either way, his ears remained tilted back towards the bathroom just in case he needed to go in there for some reason...
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Well, he was rarely like that. Maybe if he were sick due to having caught some bug or something like that, and throwing up were only one of the symptoms there. Right now though, he was literally just feeling sick to his stomach, and that wasn't something that would also bring him down to his knees all of a sudden. Well, not that randomly at least. Laying down afterwards might be a nice idea though. It's not like he would mind a bit of rest.

Nevertheless, he'd be fine by himself, so there other wouldn't need to come and keep watch over him. That probably wouldn't be the most pleasant thing for either of them anyway, so maybe it was better this way. It'd take a couple minutes and all before he'd eventually shuffle back out, stopping for a bit, not quite sure where the other had gone meanwhile.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 pm

The other wouldn't have to look for long or very far for the demon for shortly after he came out of the bathroom, the demon would appear in the door way of the bed room. His face was still riddled with concern, but at least he wasn't flipping out as he looked the other up and down.

"Hey, why don't you come lay down and I'll see what I can find to ease that stomach of yours, yes?" His tone was gentle and caring as he stepped out of the other's way as he made a gesture with his hand towards the bed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Nh? He would blink at the guy before snorting weakly. ''You might want to chop off my head then. I think my brain's causing this one. Don't worry though....I think I'll be fine...'' This would probably pass. It had just been a bad line up of happenings, that was all. Besides, he had to chew through this stuff anyway, whether he liked it or not. It is what it is. That said, he would take the offer to go lay down though, as he went over and flopped on the bed on his back with his legs hanging off the edge of the bed slightly as he stared up at the ceiling for now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:13 am

The demon would give a gentle smile in response as he shook his head. "I don't think I could bring myself to do such a deed." He was mostly joking there, but seriously unless there was some extreme circumstance that required him to do such a thing. He didn't have it in him to harm or kill others. That aside, he would watch the other from the door way as he laid down in the bed. He could've gone over and laid down with him, but deciding to give the other some space, he didn't as he nodded a bit. "I hope so. Well, rest up for and if you need anything just holler okay?" the demon would say and then unless stopped he would shift from the door way and move back towards the kitchen to do something.....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:10 am

‘’Would have been an interesting way to go out…’’ Then again, he technically didn’t want to die just yet. So he wouldn’t even let the other do something as extreme as that to him. He wasn’t completely out of his mind right now after all. Albeit silencing his thoughts for a while somehow would certainly be a nice thing, but probably a privilege he would not attain this time around. Ah well. Speaking of which, he would frown slightly at the ceiling once in bed. ‘’Wait.’’ Well, this was kinda awkward…but, it would be even more so later if he just let the guy walk off. Was he to stay here on his own, he would most likely just fall asleep, and who knew when would he get back up. Either way, it would put a swift halt to any of the talking they’ve been doing, and he honestly didn’t want to figure ways to bring the matter up once again a million times thanks to interruptions like this always popping in here and there. It was already migraine-worthy as it was. Besides….eh, well that was a story for later he’d guess. He would sigh faintly. ‘’Stay.’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 pm

"I would argue a bit harsh, but to each their own." Yeah, head chopping. That took a lot of effort to make it "clean" so that was one issue and two he kind of liked life a bit too much, but perhaps this was more of a joke than something the other desired....cause if it was the latter, the demon would have a lot to say on the matter.

That aside though, the demon was going to leave the other to rest figuring after an incident like that perhaps a break was best. It was true it could make it harder to bring the topic up again, but was it really wise to stress the guy out more? The demon wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to chance it either. In any case, he was on the edge of leaving when he heard the other call out to him asking him to wait. He would hear the call and pause in the door way his back turned to the other as he turned his head to look over his shoulder at the other, waiting to see if the other was going to say anything.

He didn't break the silence as he waited his tail swishing lightly. When the other sighed and asked him to stay, the demon blinked a bit surprised at the request, but recovering rather quickly he would turn back and drift into the room. "Alright." He would say before settling on the bed next to the other remaining more or less sitting up for now. He would look over at the other checking to see how he was doing with a slight concerned expression. He...didn't know what to say though.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:29 pm

‘’Sometimes there is art in morbidity.’’ Or maybe he just had very strange standards. The idea didn’t particularly bother him, except maybe the dying part cause that would definitely suck. Unless he was at the point where he wanted to die, but hopefully that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon.

That said…in all honesty, he’d rather stress himself out in one go, instead of taking a ‘break’ now and then just eat another serving of it later. Why stress several times when you can lower the number? He wasn’t doing that badly right now anyway. It probably did look kinda bleak, but he’d say his body was just a little oversensitive in this type of regard at times. He ought to be alright.

Nevertheless, he would watch the other comply with his request and sit down, at which he would take a moment to contemplate the situation before deciding to shift around a bit and use the demon’s lap as a pillow. ‘’Hm…’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:57 pm

"Well we suppose there can be." Yeah there was some rather morbid stuff he saw as beautiful, but....head chopping was not one of them. That nonsense aside though, the demon would remain watching the other quietly until he actually moved and laid on him?

Well now. He wasn't expecting that, but he didn't rebel against the idea either as he movedjust a bit to allow the other to rest easier on his lap before one arm drapped lightly over the other's stomach as the other moved to brush a few strands of hair out of the other's face.

"Hmm? Sup?" he would ask gently giving the other a soft smile seeming content with this.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Well, he didn’t seem to be protesting the touching so far, as he huffed faintly. ‘’I’m not really sure anymore….’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:27 pm

The demon would hum softly at that one as his hand moved to stroke the other's hair a bit in a comforting sort of way. "Well I guess we all become a little unsure here and there. You gonna be okay though?"

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:32 pm

''When am I ever really okay?'' Sometimes he felt like he honestly had to question that. Considering the circumstances though, was that even too much of a surprise...?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum