The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Play Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Play Night

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Play Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Play Night

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:14 pm

He would blink, before narrowing his eyes slightly with a low growl-like sound as he bared his teeth at the guy a bit. ''Be careful, perhaps.'' Well, he likely wouldn't do anything to the other without having a reason, but if the other wanted to toy around, he could do that too, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:30 pm

The demon would pull back only slightly his eyes slightly wide as a bit of surprise crossed his face as his ears folded back and his tail flicked with interest. "Oh, I am playing with fire?" he asked as a smirk crossed his lips. He had to admit the teeth baring was unexpected, but was he afraid? Surprisingly, no. For now he was holding his ground well enough.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 pm

''You could be, if I so choose.'', he would snort faintly, not moving from his position for now.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:39 pm

"If you so choose. Is that so?" the demon would respond back watching the other, his smirk still in play his body relaxed as his tail flicked a bit as he remained in his spot for now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:48 pm

''That's what I said.'' And he actually meant it both literally and figuratively in this case, but that was probably something the other didn't really need to know at this point. He wasn't exactly that interested in cooking the guy into a sausage.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:15 pm

The demon would give a small snort at that one, but other wise didn't say anything as he watched the other before lying down on the bed again.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Nothing? He would blink slightly as he proceeded to just eye the other for now. ''Out of fuel?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:27 pm

The demon would look back at the other with a smirk. "More like couldn't find something clever to say to that." So he choose not to say anything at all, but that mean he had nothing left. Not exactly. He could perhaps act, but perhaps instead of overdoing it he was trying to see what the other may want to do. Let him take the lead for a bit instead if he wanted to that is.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

''So cat got your tongue? Got it.'' He would huff faintly in amusement as he rolled onto his back. ''I suppose I can just take a nap then.''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:40 pm

"Haha. Very cute," the demon would say with a slight sarcastic undertone as he stayed on his side for a bit watching the other. He wasn't mad or anything just amused, but in time he would give a slow blink. "You can if you want. Not like I am going stop you." If he couldn't hold the guy's interest he just couldn't. He wouldn't force something that just wasn't right now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 pm

''But true.'' Well, wasn't it? In any case...''Does that mean I can do anything if I want to?'', he would question with a slightly raised eyebrow. Wasn't someone being rather laid-back and lenient today, eh?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 pm

"Okay,okay. You win alright?" the demon would say with a light chuckle not really bothered by the words. So he ran out of smart ass things to say. Oh well. There was always another round at some other time. Anyway...the demon would shift a bit to rest his head on his arm as he remained on his side, his chilled behavior not changing as he gave a hum. "Well as long as it isn't breaking my shit or harming anything, yeah. You can do whatever." Well he wasn't always a wound up ball of worry and tension. He had to relax sometime no?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:49 am

''Was this a competition?'' It's not like he was really trying to win anything by making his comments. Or at the very least, he wasn't aware that it should have been the intention or something. ''....would that mean stealing would be okay? It wouldn't break or harm anything after all.'' Not that he was interested in doing so, but poking holes in what was said was a nice past time.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:05 pm

"No," the demon would say with a shake of his head as his lips feel into an easy light smile. "I was just agreeing with ya in a way is all." He was bowing to the other's point for now, so technically he won even if there was no competition, right? Or did he think more abstract and the other more logical? Speaking of logic....

The demon would find himself letting out a light "hmph" to that one as he rolled onto his back stretching out a bit to loosen the stiffness in his side as he stretched his arms out to either side of him being careful not to touch the other as he looked up at the ceiling. "Well that would depend on what you stole. Some things I would let you get away with, but others you'd have huge problems if you tried to take it." A strange answer? Maybe, but then again the demon was strange so maybe it was normal.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:20 pm

''I'm lost....'' Maybe he was just trying too hard to follow what was going on. Or his brain was plain dead at the moment. Either way, he wasn't computing too much right now.

Speaking of which...''Mmm, sure...'', he would comment rather simply as he closed his eyes for the time being. Rest in peace conversation? Well maybe, if neither side did anything about it, but that would remain to be seen.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:37 pm

"Lost? How so?" the demon would ask as he watched the ceiling for a bit. He wasn't sure how the other was lost. He thought he was pretty straightforward with what he said. Hmmm. Maybe they had different understandings of what was being said...or it could be the other was just to tired to compute it all properly. The demon would blink as the other gave a rather odd answer to his comment about stealing that didn't seem to make much sense at all.

Turning his head, he would look over at the other and take notice that his eyes were closed; however, instead of trying to speak again, the demon would just fall quiet observing the other for the moment. Guess he didn't mind they didn't have a conversation at the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 pm

''Lost the point, that's all.'' He wasn't sure what they were even supposedly agreeing on anymore. Then again, it probably didn't matter. It wasn't a very important conversation all in all.

Nor was the one that ended up dying afterwards, and he sure didn't appear to be making an effort to revive it. ''.....'' As a matter of fact, it was more likely he would just fall asleep if the silence were to be kept up.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:04 pm

"Mmm." That was the only sound the other got from the demon, who didn't see a need to try to force conversation or explain something that probably would get lost even more anyway. After all it seemed that other was actually drifting off, his remaining close and his lips sealed.

Keeping still for now the demon would continue to watch the other, not wanting to move too much and take a chance of disturbing him for the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:08 pm

''................''

''.............''

''..........''

''.......''

''.....''

''...''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Well, it seem the other may actually indeed be sleep. The demon would watch the other for a few seconds later before shifting to sit up being quiet as he moved. Provided the other didn't do anything, he would move towards the end of the bed to get up. Once on his feet, he would look back at the other one more time debating something before shaking his head inwardly and going out of the room. He'd let the other sleep for now as he went into the living room to busy himself with something quiet.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum