The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Play Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Play Night

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Play Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Play Night

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:26 pm

‘’I’ve always been a loner. Being on my own suits me.’’ It made things simpler. And to be frank, while the other would get depressed from being alone…he would probably get overstimulated by too much contact instead. He had a somewhat lower tolerance for extended company, and for him it was easier to chill when he had no one there to possibly bother or interrupt him. In fact, he sometimes actually liked to be alone with his thoughts. They weren’t always that bothersome, and if it did get out of hand, he had his own ways of getting distracted.

‘’Well, the chain would be only figurative anyway.’’ It was about the feeling, not about having a real chain attached to him. That said, the subject did make him wonder about how much the other expected them to be doing together anyhow, seeing as he wasn’t supposed to be cheating with anyone. Not that he would want to that is, but had he been a more typical person, it would certainly be in the picture. And that’s what usually happens when the person isn’t getting enough in their current relationship, no…?

He would huff. ‘’Let’s change the topic. This is starting to make me have an existential crisis. I don’t want to ponder whether I’ll be that annoying when I get old.’’ Ew. Hopefully not. Though, it was an interesting food for thought. What was it that made older people more likely to behave that way?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:41 pm

"Ah I see," the demon would say looking off to the side a bit. "Though if that the case has your time here with me been taxing or miserable?" Yes he the guy had to do work taking care of him all, but still...he was curious. Even if the guy was a loner would he change his stance on being alone. Like what would happen if he found someone he got along with and could live peacefully with? Would he do it or just nope it in the end? It was a curious thing, but the demon would let that go where it would.

"True." And to be hones even if the guy was the typical joe, the demon's stance on the matter wouldn't change. His expectations were more or less the same, he just more watchful when he was on even ground with another until he knew without a doubt he could trust without worry. As for the situation now well the other already had familiarity to his advantage so even if the other wasn't out of the box as he was, the demon wouldn't be that watchful over the other. He trusted the guy, so there was that. As for himself, it was true he could potential cheat if he was feeling cheated in some department; however, it wasn't in the demon's nature to do that. He remained loyal to who he was with and just adapted the best way he could. Besides unlike more steady or needy people sometimes he was just turned "off" in general on both ends. A rare occurrence, but it happened here and there, so between his general morals and preferences and just how his body worked and his lack to be connected deeply with all, the chance of him doing something so reckless was down to zero.

That aside, he would chuckle softly at the next one. "It is often hard to tell what we will do when we are older. Though if you don't wish to talk about that, then what do you suggest we speak about?" He was open to anything and pretty relaxed at this point.
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:55 pm

‘’I had my moments. I suppose it was acceptable though.’’ He wasn’t going to die, technically. Unless he lived with someone seriously off the charts for some unknown reason. He didn’t think he would accept such an arrangement in the first place. Nevertheless, he was just a rather solitary person by nature. It didn’t make him incapable of living with somebody, but he would likely want some alone time here and there. Or he’d just head out somewhere to be more or less on his own. Guess there were always some ways to compensate. Overall, it was hard to tell. He’d need a longer experience to be able to tell for sure whether he’d be down with such a thing permanently.

‘’I don’t know…we can mourn my breakfast?’’
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:14 pm

The demon would give a light snort at that one. "Well I suppose that is fair enough." Honestly even if you did get along well enough, there were times when one would drive the other up the wall. As for personal space, well that was understandable enough. Even if the demon was cuddly and what not he didn't want someone under him 24/7 and sometimes depending on mood could be a bit tricky to approach and was best left alone for a bit. Besides, he liked his "me" time and found a good balance between that and people worked well for him. Was he solitary? Maybe, but perhaps that was just due to circumstances. If he was living with someone, he wouldn't mind it one bit as long as his roommate didn't do anything extreme to piss him off. That aside, he wouldn't push the matter in any way since he wasn't even sure what the other was going to with the relationship matter in general. One step at a time.

Meanwhile...the demon would scratch his cheek at that one. "Well we could do that. It was a pretty bad thing to happen. On that note, how are doing on the front? Feeling better or do you need something like tea or a pain relievers?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:24 pm

''I'm fine.'' It was kind of just a momentary sickness. Which was good, because he wasn't a big fan of prolonged pains. ''If I were to take something though, I'd rather some milk or such.'' He wasn't really feeling the tea right now. Nor coffee.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:16 pm

"I'm glad to hear that." It was good to see it was a minor thing. If had been worse? Well, he would've handled it. He wasn't about to let the other suffer if he could help it. That aside, the demon would hear the what the other preferred and hummed. "Alright. Did you want that milk cold or warmed? Now or later?" The request was simple enough.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:19 pm

''Cold.'' That one was simple enough. He didn't prefer hot milk unless it was cocoa or something akin to that. Even then he could be fine with cold. The other thing though...''And well...now is okay, if you don't take long enough for me to fall asleep meanwhile. In which case your effort would likely be in vain.'' It would be a bit of a whoops situation.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm

"Heh. I don't think I am that slow," the demon would say with a smile and then nodding, he would shift a bit his hand moving to support the other's head as he moved to give up. He gently lower the other's head onto the bed before moving out of the room to get the milk. It would only take him a minute to go to the kitchen and retrieve the item and come back.

With the glass in hand, he would move over to the other. "Here ya go." He would say to let the other know he was back and to sit up if he wanted to drink the milk.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm

''You never know. Maybe you're secretly a snail?'' Well, he seemed to be in the mood to make jokes at least, so guess that was a good thing? Sometimes it could be really hard to say with how the mood could easily skyrocket up and then fall right down into the depths of hell again.

In any case, he would spend the short amount of time blinking up at the ceiling, before getting up when the other came back. ''Mmm.'', he would just hum faintly under his breath as he soon proceeded to pretty much drown the glass in one go. Not bad. Didn't exactly make up for breakfast, but it was still better than having nothing, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:20 pm

The demon would shiver at that one as he chuckled nervously at that idea. "How about no. I don't think I would like to be slimy though the shell is kind of cool." Well a good mood was a good mood so the demon wouldn't question the sudden shift.

When he returned with the milk and the other took it, the demon would raise an eyebrow as he saw the other downing the glass in one go. While the other was doing that, the demon would shake his head as he sat down back in his spot for now and let the other finish the drink.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:28 pm

''How about a squid?'' Hmm, then again, weren't those kinda slimy too? He wasn't quite sure there. Ah well, whatever goes.

He would blink once he finished swallowing the liquid. ''Yes?'' He had seen the eyebrow raise and head-shake, just couldn't comment on it until he was done drinking. He certainly didn't want to accidentally choke himself there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 am

"Well squids are cute, so I guess I could be one. Perhaps a Nautilus they are pretty neat too." And well perhaps they were slimy, but not in the water, right? Even so he much rather be that than a snail. Snails were cute, but still...

That aside, the demon would sit quietly on the bed after a while and let the other finish the drink. When he was poked by a question, he looked over at the other and shook his head a lightly with a small smile. "Just a bit amused with the way down things quickly is all." He couldn't explain why that it was a thing, but it did entertain him in some fashion and brought a bit of joy to him. Strange, probably so. Then again...what wasn't strange about Rika?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:20 pm

''I think I like ones without a shell more...'' They were cuter when they were squishy, not when most of what you saw was a hard shell. Maybe an octopus would be a better choice...

He would blink. ''Well, it's not like I'd gain anything from playing around with it.'' It wasn't a big glass, and it mattered none whether he took a minute or five to finish the drink. It would be all the same in the end, and it's not like he had any intention of toying with his food first for no reason. ''Anyhow, I guess you can have this back.'', he would add after a moment, shifting to hand the glass back to the guy. Not like he needed it anymore now that it was empty. If the other did take it, he'd proceed to just flop back down on the bed for now with a faint huff.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:23 pm

"They are pretty cute without a shell. I can give them that. I pretty cool with most things in the squid and octopus family." They were cute and fascinating to watch too boot. All around an interesting choice if he had to be something strange.

"No, I suppose it doesn't matter, but scarfing it down like that could cause one to choke or even throw back up if their stomach is not having it." Chugging could be an iffy thing depending on the person. For himself, he rarely chugged preferring to just savor the drink unless there was a reason to chug it down (like if he was in a rush or trying to get something not so pleasant down). Outside of that he saw no reason to rush a drink. Did this mean he had something against what the other did? Nope. He was just pointing out some things here and there is all.

Speaking of things, the demon would blink as he took the glass from the other and watched as he laid back down on the bed with a huff. "Hmph." Was the only amused sound that came from the demon as he got up again and excused himself to put the glass in the sink. He would return shortly and sit back in his spot on the bed as he looked over at the other. "Good now?"
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:41 pm

''I wonder if one can get a pet jellyfish...'' That would be kinda cool? They are sea animals though, so it was hard to say whether they could survive elsewhere too.

He would just snort faintly. ''I know how to do this.'' Besides, you could accidentally choke even when drinking slower if you misjudged the timing. And he had never thrown up just because of swallowing something too fast. There had to be some other issue afloat for such a thing to happen. Perhaps it depended on the individual? Nevertheless, he didn't mind it one way or the other, but sometimes it seemed easier to get rid of the drink faster rather than holding onto it forever.

Hmmm. He would close his eyes for a bit as he laid on his back, though he would respond when the other came back with a question. ''I'm fine. Are you?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:09 pm

"Hmmm...Maybe if you had the right equipment to contain one you probably could." It would be kind of interesting to see one though he wondered what the rules were for having one and how much it would cost for upkeep if they were allowed. Curious, but something he didn't linger on too long.

"Never said you didn't know how to," the demon would say with an amused shake of his head before moving to perform his task. When he returned, he took note the other's eyes were closed and so would lean forward to rest his arms against his knees as his tail shifted to his left a bit. He would hear a response to his question and give a light hum. "I'll live." He would respond back easily enough and from there silence....He couldn't think of what else to say at the moment.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:22 pm

''I guess...'' Sounded like a lot of work for just a jellyfish though. And you couldn't even play with it, so it'd only really be a prettier version of fish in the end. Something to stare at through glass.

''I had no better comment for the advice corner.'' He really didn't. It wasn't like he didn't know there were some potential dangers to pretty much any action taken. So he kind of didn't have much to say when he was being told about how this and that could potentially happen. Like..ok man, so?

''......''

In any case, the silence would last for a bit, but he was getting a little restless there thanks to knowing the other was nearby. Thus, he wasn't going to stay laying in one spot for too long. Had he been alone, he might have dozed off, but company could make him be more high-strung, mainly when he wasn't sure what was going on and whether being quiet and all was the okay choice of action.

Speaking of which...his choice of action would apparently end up being an attempted grab towards the other's tail after shifting slightly to make it easier to reach there.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:40 pm

The demon would only hum at the jellyfish matter not really having much else to add onto the matter. As neat as jellyfish were, they would only keep his attention for a short amount of time before he was moving to something else. So it was what it was. That subject would die and then the other would seemingly die down too as the demon only gave a light, "Nah. I gotcha," in response to what he heard. He had nothing to add to the matter that was pretty much common sense in a bottle.

So silence would come with the other laying down and the demon leaned forward thinking, his tail moving very slightly on the bed as he just zoned out a bit in the silence as he tried to figure out what to do or say. He suppose he could get up and give the other space to rest. Hr-Eh?!

The demon would come to attention rather quickly as he felt something grab his tail and on instinct look towards the source only to find the other had grabbed his tail. Oookay. Now he did register the other had moved yes, but he wasn't focused enough to register everything the other was doing...and apparently letting your guard down around this one got one in these situations.

Was he mad? Nope. He was more curious as he blinked a few times before wiggling his tail a bit in the other's grip.

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:55 pm

''Mm?'', he would blink slightly noticed the other looking towards him, but would soon shift his attention back to his wiggly catch. For a moment, he just watched it with amusement, before deciding to spend his time petting it. Best thing to do in bed ever, right?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:20 pm

"My tail..." the demon would respond back in a soft mumble, but he didn't seem to be resisting the fact that the other had his tail outside of the fact that he wiggled it about in the other's grip. Something that seemed to amuse the other apparently. The demon wondered why for a moment, but then ceased that thought as a small shiver ran down his spin as the other began to pet his tail. it took a few seconds, but slowly but surely the demon's sitting position would begin to relax as he leaned a bit more on his legs as his eyes closed slightly as a soft purr came from him, his tail shifting slightly under the touch. When the other's hand reached the  got closer to the tip, he would find the tail would curl to wrap a bit around his hand gently, the fish bone tail ring shifting with the movement, but the wrap was so light it was easy to pull away from. Seemed the demon was okay with that.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:32 pm

''...yes?'' Well, he kind of guessed why the guy looked at him. He was more curious as to whether the other had something to say there that wasn't just a statement of obvious facts. After all, this gave him nothing to work with. Tail what? Was he supposed to let go of it or something? Nevertheless, since he didn't quite get anything conclusive there and all, he'd do his own thing. Mmm. He would blink a little when his hand got wrapped, but chose to not protest that. He could just switch to using his other hand there, so no big deal. ''Having fun?''
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm

"I was just a bit shocked is all," the demon would respond back softly still not bothered by the action, so he didn't mind as long as he wasn't being bitten or pulled on in a way that was uncomfortable, so he suppose it was fine. Besides...

His tail would wrap gently around the other's hand for a bit before relaxing again as the other used his other hand to pet it. If he left the other hand there, the other would find that once he got to the end of the tail, it would curl around his hand as if the demon was playing a bit with the hand, but perhaps this was just his way of saying he liked what was occurring.

The demon would let out a soft snort. "That is my line," he began with a smile and then humming a bit he would continue. "Well I can't deny that it is pleasant. Just makes me a bit sad and guilty though that I can't seem to find spots on you like this." Odd, but it held some truth. It is great when someone could pleasure you whether it was sexual or not, but it really sucked when the table was flipped and the one that had received couldn't give back or figure how to do so. It left a derp moment for sure.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:24 am

Was that so? Well, there wasn’t really anything he could do about that.

Nevertheless, he would keep his focus mostly on what he was doing, huffing faintly when he heard the other speak. ‘’Since when?’’ Not that anyone could own a line anyhow. And as for the rest…well. ‘’I’m not asking you to.’’, he would shake his head slightly. ‘’I’m not a very touchy-feely person. I can’t always get into that. And even if I do like something, I generally don’t respond like you.’’ His reactions were usually rather mild, if even noticeable. Unless it was really overwhelming somehow, but the other would have to be pretty lucky to manage that. He just didn’t really wish to have someone else’s hands on him too much most of the time.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:05 am

The demon would give a lopsided grin. "Since I said it." True he couldn't claim a words, but that didn't mean he hadn't wandered the same around the time the other said it either. Anyway.. The demon would listen to what the other had to say in regards to returning the favor and would hum a bit at that one. "So you prefer to give and not get anything back?" He was quite curious about that. Usually there was give and take in a relationship and if one side was failing wouldn't that agitate the other side? That aside, he remain in his position for a while longer before shifting to get on the bed and lay on his back, his hands folding under his head for support as his tail remained within the other's reach.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:17 am

‘’Sure.’’, he would just snort lightly. Well, whatever the guy said. He didn’t care too much in the end, in all honesty. It was just a simple question in the first place. ‘’Yes and no. I’m not necessarily asking you to let this become one-sided just because I don’t need the same amount of physical affection as you do, unless that's what you want to do. It isn’t like you need to automatically repay in the same manner. If you want to do something for someone, you choose something they like, not give back exactly what they gave to you, right? It’s the same concept I think.’’, he would pause for a moment, thinking. ‘’And if I happen to actually want something in this area, I suppose I’ll let you know.’’ It wasn’t typical though. And he assumed the other would touch him here and there by base anyway, which would likely be enough for him most of the time.

In any case, he would blink a bit when the other moved to lay down. He would poke at the tail a little more, but then decide to shift around himself, and try to reach for the demon’s ears instead. It would be simpler for them to carry a conversation that way as well, since if he stayed at the tail, he would have to face more downwards.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum