The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted Empty Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Rika Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:54 pm

He sat at a table in a small apartment decorated with just enough furniture to make it comfortable and functional. He had a TV, but no cable; however, that honestly didn’t matter with the systems he had. He could watch the Tubes on TV when he wanted, but for today the TV remained off and the only sounds within the place was the ticking of a clock as red eyes looked around. It was a strange affair this matter was. Half of him was nervous about the prospect of being on his own while the other was fine with it all. It was the result of the blend that had happened back at that strange world. The one where he became stable and himself he supposed. It was hard to say what self was to be honest considering his memory was still jacked as pieces tried to meld together even a few days after the fact. It wasn’t as disorienting as before, but still there were holes here and there.

Regardless of the mental state, he had at least had a lot of good come his way lately. He got himself back, sent a friend on his way to whatever adventure he was going on, moved out of that house that the human side had lived in with that woman, and most surprising of all he had someone he was interested in actually getting to know a bit better and potentially pursuing if he liked everything in the end.

Speaking of said person, he actually needed to poke him for real. Like the first few days after they had come out of the dungeon, he had set about moving out of that woman’s house and finding a place of his own. It was havoc and once he had settled, he had slept for two days straight, so yeah….it was kind of like he just fell off the face of the earth, but hey better late than never, right?  Besides, it wasn’t like he gave the guy a time or date when he was going to actually contact him over the chat lines anyway. So maybe no big deal? Meh...He wasn’t going to get an answer just thinking about it. Well now...Let us see. Hmm. Chat client. Chat client. No not the Tubes, chat client. Oh there it was. Alright click le icon and….Update. Son of….Sigh fine. He’d wait. As if he had any choice. Boo.

He’d huff and click his nails against the wood of the table as he stared off into no where to wait. When the thing finally did boot up and actually stop fighting with him in general, the demon would be rewarded with nice clean display of the chat client and the contact list that held one name. It was Sharaku’s user name and was only there because he had actually added the name via phone before havoc had consumed his life. He felt a little bad for making the guy wait so long and disappearing like that, but what did one do when life threw curves balls? Meh. Well no use crying now. He was here now so, might as well say something.

> Bloodybones is online.

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted UAtefUj

Hey there. It’s been a while. How are ya?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted Empty Re: Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Sharaku Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Well, it didn't really matter. At least, when it came to the whole issue of a few silent days having passed. That was not something Rika would need to worry about much when it came to him. Unless they had actually planned something for a specific day, he was hardly the type of person to become teary-eyed because he didn't get attention often enough. Sure, he hated being flunked, but in situations where nothing had been set in stone in the first place, he was just fine with a period of having time to himself. Besides, the two of them weren't super close yet anyway, therefore it couldn't even be seen as them drifting apart or such. That, and he was definitely not against a few days to put himself back together after that stressful demon world trip. Anyone would need that after living through so much unnecessary hell.

Speaking of hell, he had to wonder whether he was destined to have things happen on less favorable days. To clarify though, no, the guy choosing to message him was not an issue. Just maybe a slightly unfortunate time? He wasn't even sure. Well, let's just say that today was one of the days when he ended up getting up fucking early to get some stuff done. Which eventually lead to him kind of...dozing off on the keys of his computer some time later. Whatever time it even was at that point. And let me tell you, being startled awake by a message ping is not the best wake up call in the world. Perhaps it was a good thing however, since he definitely should not be sleeping like that. It would cause all kinds of uncomfortable with time.

Yeah, so anyway...

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted 0TyOO7B

Currently mourning my tea which has goone cold.
*gone
And rest in peace my typing skills too, which probably means my mind is currently in clouds as well.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted Empty Re: Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Rika Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:11 pm

He gotten a response back and as he read it he found himself smirking a bit. How amusing and cute. Well then...

aww. well shall we have a moment of silence for that tea? =P

seriously though, you could always place it in the microwave and warm it up again, ya? sure it is not the same as a fresh cup, but at least no more cold tea.

also you are speaking to a failed typist here, so don't worry about spelling and such though did we wake you are something? you said your mind was in the clouds, so....
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Yeah he could. And he also didn't feel like getting up right now, so no thank you.

WoW. Tea getting so much respect. Must have been a really glorious one. Never realized. #RIP

'm fine with it cold I suppose. It's not as bad as cold coffee....
*I'm

I like being correct. And I feel like I'm still sleeping as a matter of fact. At least this probably means I'm not going to have a keyboard print on my face...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:34 pm

maybe it was. lol. ah well.

cold tea is alright. though some are better hot. as for coffee, i drink it weather it is cold or not. it's never bothered me either way. do you like coffee?

being correct is good. helps in the long run i guess  and like oh wow didn't mean to wake ya. though probably good thing considering that gets painful if you stay there too long, no? ^^;;

Bloodybones narrows eyes at what they wrote.

*whether

jeez mon. >>
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

cOld coffee tastes stale to me. I'm fine with coffee in general though, if it's good quality. Tends to not help me stay awake, so tea is usually a better choice. At least tea comes in way more flavor choices...

Wasn't supposed to be sleeping on my laptop anyway, so I can't burn you at stake for that. Unless you're into that type o thing that is.
*of

Noire squints

What. I must be blind because I don't see it. Maybe I still am sleeping.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:55 pm

we tend to lean towards chay or black tea in general or green. we've tried flavored tea, but yeah...not a great experience there. we like coffee better and actually like a few flavored ones. never noticed a taste different when it was cold, but we do drink it a ton so maybe my taste buds are broken there.

hehe. well that is a relief! eh. i could survive, but don't think i'd be happy camper at the end of it all. stuff still hurts in abundance. can't brush off like ya.

hm? you didn't catch that? heh. maybe i am lucky today either that or brain auto corrected because didn't notice my own error until i re-read it and was like don't think that word is being used the right way.

Bloodybones shrugs and then notices other errors, but too lazy to fix them.

rip mah typing skills.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Black tea is too bitter. Not my favorite kind of taste. And overdosing it with sugar is not the best solution there. If I go that route, then maybe some good herbal tea. Mentha? Or something. And I like fruit, so flavors don't bother me. Coffee is whatever. Can do, but don't really care about it either. It doesn't serve a better purpose than tea anyway.

Just s you know, I don't think you could even wake me up if I was in bed and sleeping for real. Don't have this open 24/7.
*so

I just feel like you're putting everything into one big blob instead of separate sentences sometimes. Errors, I don't know. I can read it, so I don't care.

What I do care about though. What is up with your name? You into gore or something?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:38 pm

we like bitter tea and not too sweet to be honest. chay is quite strong, but love the stuff anyway. we've tried peppermint tea, but i kind of had a time getting it down, so i dunno. i guess we prefer plain in the tea department. we eat fruit here and there, but it never change my stance on tea flavors. so like you drink fruit flavored tea? also coffee and tea for us is just something nice and warm rather than a wake up tool or serving a purpose outside of just feeling nice to drink.

true. can't wake ya if this off. though on that note, you make it sound like you are a pretty heavy sleeper. are ya?

maybe i am. though we think its more of a matter of just typing and not re-reading before hitting enter, but like you said maybe it is trivial considering you still understand us.

hm? my name?

There was a brief pause in the typing as the demon took a second to try and understand the question. A second later it would click making him want to facepalm for real, but he wisely didn't as he instead took typing again.

oh the username! lol
well not really. it was just the first thing that came to my head so i used it. we suppose it could be changed if it is a bother. didn't consider the implications when we slapped it up there. you don't exactly think when you are just all over and kind of messed up upstairs.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:31 am

I just don't like very bitter stuff much in general, outside of maybe a few things that do it well. As long as it isn't a super strong taste that I can't stand though, I really don't care about what flavor it is specifically. I'll take anything.

No. If I was in bed, I wouldn't have my laptop on, thus your messages would never go off for me. Of course you wouldn't be waking me up that way no matter what. And I'm actually more the opposite. I don't even have my sound high at all right now, and you still woke me up with one beep.

You worry too much lol
I only asked because I was wondering. I don't care what you use in the end, unless it's utterly stupid and makes me question your sanity/intelligence. If I was bothered that much, I would have asked this first thing when you contacted me.

Brb
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:51 am

we like bitter tea if it is black that is, but most other things? not so much unless it is a rare case and that bitter thing happens to be something good. outside of that, I think I am more picky with my drinks than actual food. lol.

ah well. we are opposites there. we can sleep almost anywhere though my body prefers the bed or sofa. still if i doze off i might not hear anything if i am tired enough.

*chuckles lightly* maybe i do. ^^;;
true. true. you don't seem like one to hold back in that department.

k.

And so there would be a pause in conversation. As the pause happened, the demon would get up to stretch and go the window to open it. it was nice out despite its dreariness and the smell of potential rain was nice and relaxing. Deciding to just let the fresh air in, he would go back to the table and sit down once again to wait.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:03 pm

How about plain water then? Can't go wrong with that for a drink. That said, I'm fine with most things, food or drink. It's not like I aim to stuff my face full of food often anyway.

I can fall asleep anywhere, but I don't prefer to. And I can still get woken up relatively easy unless dead tired regardless of where I am at that moment.

Well, I can't tear you apart through chat anyway, so woe is me.

*6 minutes later*

Just to be sure. Is there anything specific you wanted of me outside of just saying hi?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:26 pm

well one supposedly dies without and we demons are not too different in that department. we drink it, but probably not nearly enough. though i will admit if water is bitter, i'd try to find one not bitter. it goes down easier not thinking about it. as for food i love it and so savor what i get when it is good. wouldn't say, i stuff my face, but we suppose we do need to get breakfast here in a bit.

i suppose i am lighter sleeper in unfamiliar areas. if i am comfortable, i just sleep. most of the time we don't hear much, but then again maybe that is because we are by ourselves and the area we are in is quiet at night. so who knows my body's reasoning for becoming deaf or not during that time.  

heh. now you want to tear me apart? honestly we are curious if you want to see me suffer or something. first burning at the stake and now this? my my what have we done to deserve this sharaku? XP

A light joke, but he would see what happened. This was a chat after all, so it wasn't like the guy could see his expression when he typed that. Even less so when he decided to go afk a minute or two later. In that time frame he waited, Rika stared out the window observing the clouds until bloop! cried the chat client and his red eyes returned back to the screen once more.

not really. just wanted to say hi and check up on ya since it has been a while. didn't want ya to think i had vanished or was ignore ya or something. besides...we haven't really talked since that little event. outside of just adding ya of course. so i figured why not since i could now. why? am i disturbing ya from something?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Water seems pretty much tasteless to me. Although...breakfast..? What time is it even...

Me and anything sensory related are not big friends. I either get way too disturbed, or not notice anything even when I should. Sleeping seems to prefer the former.

You exist. I think that is enough reason for just about anything. I think you're catching the lucky streak though, since you aren't actually hurt yet. Now you have something to throw a celebration party about. Isn't that beautiful?

As beautiful as the sarcasm in that of course. In a joking way, that is.

I just like knowing why. There is no real reason beyond that. Unless you disturbing me from the fact that there is currently an annoying fly buzzing around my head counts as a valid answer.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:07 pm

ever had mineral water? stuff is horrid and makes me question why on earth people would drink it in the first place when the water out of the tap or from a bottle is better. though bottle water i get picky about too. maybe i am just sensitive to tastes in it. as for the time its almost 9:30, so yeah breakfast.

we've never had extremes like that. when we are alert we are fine and not disturbed by too much unless one is being just overly loud or something. Outside of that we zone out here and there, but for the most part remain alert enough to be aware of things. i guess sleep does the same unless i am so tired i am literally passed out.

pfft. gg me and well i guess so. too bad i am too lazy to get a glass of wine to savor over this victory. lol.

He really was an amusing fellow. Jokes aside though...

ah okay. as for the fly, how can you even type with one there? i'd be driven batty and would have to stop to get rid of it. that is very distracting.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:16 pm

You mean those supposedly healthy waters which typically taste like rotten eggs? Eh, some are alright enough, but I don't think they're even meant to be drunk daily anyway. Outside of special cases though, I find water to have next to no taste.

9:30...well, that means I only passed out for about 2 hours. Could have been worse...

Loud noises just give me headaches. I prefer to either not be around them, or zone out. Unless it is a type of sound I like, in which case it is more tolerable.

http://cdn.accrafm.com/kitnes/data/2016/07/25/1.9589348.jpg

I'm not paying attention to it. It's quiet enough to be background noise, and it will probably soon fly out of the window anyway. Not worth my time to chase it around and waste my energy.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:37 pm

i guess they are suppose to be healthy? i dunno there are too many brands around that claim that, so it is confusing, but yeah. it is just very bitter tasting stuff that i don't understand why you would want to put it in your mouth to begin with. some love it, but us? nope. outside of that, most of the time water doesn't have taste, but i've found some bottled water taste different than others. maybe it's just me though.

passed out? were you working overtime or something?

as for sounds. hmmm...never got a headache from sound, then again i just nope and walk away from it otherwise yeah, it gets grating and stressful. pleasant sounds are nice, but even those are nope if too loud.

Bloodybones sees the wine and takes it.

Well aren't you sweet? And it's a red too? nice. =)

well you are better than me in that department. i'd be like little dude gots ta go back outside. the buzzing would distract me too much especially if it is near my ears or head. >>
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:46 pm

At least it isn't salt water. And I don't buy bottled water enough to say. Maybe it's the plastic it's in affecting it?

I got up at 4 AM, and I didn't exactly sleep early last night either. It's whatever though. Falling asleep at my laptop doesn't kill me.

I can't stand it for too long. It's why I hate crap like loud parties. Send someone else to do that.

Noire turns into a candy cane

Eh, I think it's sitting more than flying, seeing as I only took notice of it recently. As long as it doesn't actually fly into my ear, I don't care as much. If it does though, it's toast.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:07 pm

salt water. >> yeah no thanks. and it might be. i just had them here and there when there was no other option really, but to have one. and maybe it is the plastic, i have no idea.

true, but 4 AM is still too early and not a time i normally get up at unless brain yolos and decides otherwise. most of the time i am up around 6 or 8 ish. any later and i was probably just tired. why up so early?

hehe. we prefer more quiet areas too and with less people. i'll party on my own and alone thanks.

Bloodybones sees le candy cane Noire and attempts to lick the candy.

eh. i suppose if it is quiet and not being obnoxious than that is okay. otherwise nope. gotta go. and yeah that doesn't sound like fun.
*then
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:30 pm

When is tap water not really an option? Unless you're hanging outside way too much. Even then you can probably just opt to buy a different kind of drink, depending on where you are.

I just had some things to attend to, is all. I normally get up depending on when I go to sleep.

Is it a party when you're the only one there?

....um, I'm not sure whether I should feel appreciated or just highly uncomfortable right now.

I'd take a fly over a wasp or spider any day.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:54 pm

i think the better question is where i choose to get said tap water from. from home is fine. out in public eh it is iffy, but i don't think to go for it unless i am like about to die or something. bottled water is convenient and something i can just take with me, so i'd get it over trying to take a sip from a tap if it is available or clean enough to actually think of doing so. and true. there are various brands and i have one i like. just saying some taste odd is all.

ah. okay then.

it can be whatever the hell i want it to be because its just me. that is the beauty of it all. ^_~ though company is sometimes nice too. just not too many folk.

lol. i can't tell ya how ya to feel, so i'll let you figure that one out on your own.

yeah...about them wasps. they need to stay outside and spiders too. though i'd welcome a small spider quicker than a wasp. still the fly is the lesser evil we suppose.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:16 pm

I doubt the water from public taps is toxic. Unless you're visiting a dump of sorts. Whatever works though, I suppose.

That wink face makes me feel like I'm missing something.

Would you do that in reality as well?

Most bugs aren't too bad though, so eh. A wasp won't kill either, but it's annoying in a way.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:27 pm

that is true, but like ew. why would i even...?you know what i ain't even going to finish that question. *shakes head* anyway, we are particular about certain things is all.

missing something? not really. just winking because we can there i guess.

lick you? *smirks* well that depends on you and if you wanted or suggested you would like that sort of thing.

bugs are bugs, but still i prefer them to stay outside and preferably not on us. no wasp don't kill unless you are deathly allergic or something, but they do enough damage as is to mark them as nope in my book.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Lol. That makes you sound like you're OCD about clean stuff.

Guess that works then. Better sure than not though.

...that really depends on where. Just saying.

I somehow find it highly amusing that a demon is complaining about wasps. I think the wasp has much more reason to fear its life in that situation. Poor thing.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:56 pm

heh. maybe, but it is not everything. just certain things. >>;;

that's cool.

*raises eyebrow* oh? is that so? well then, good to know.

true, true, but that still doesn't change the fact that they annoy us too. yeah we are different species and all, but bugs are pain when they bite, sting or whatever on us too. though some have it better than other demons we suppose. i am just not one that has the ability to fry or freeze or something along those lines as soon as i am touched.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next