The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 0TyOO7B

Do I want to know what you are thinking?

Speaking of demons though, why'd you choose hanging out with a human over your own kin?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 2 UAtefUj

hehe. you think i would tell you so easily?

hmmm...well, i just find humans better company and more entertaining than my own kind. besides, you're a curious sort of human since you aren't standard just flesh and bone, so naturally i am curious as to why you are different. does it bother you i chose to hang around? and on that note, why bother with a demon instead of a human?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:29 pm

It's worth a try.

If it bothered me, would I be here doing this? And I suppose it just makes little difference to me in the end. I don't mind demons much for the most part, and sometimes they're actually better company than the average human. Though some are odd out and hard to read. Dealing with some 100 year old demon or such could be a bit strange for many reasons.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 pm

*amused* heh. you're welcome to try and get me to tell then. though over chat i am curious on how you plan to do that.

we dunno. maybe and maybe not. we've known some to stick with bothersome things just pass time with, so i honestly can't say. ah. then we are in the same boat in a way and yes some can be hard to read or bizarre. as for age issues, you don't have to worry about that. we are not that old and even if we were the dynamic would've been different and what happened back at that strange world would not have occurred. we have our rules and standards too i suppose.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:51 pm

I don't know? Although, is there really a reason to keep it a secret?

Well, I have my reasons. And I would be surprised, seeing as you don't look that old. Not that I know how old you actually are though. I assume the standard means not going after someone way too younger than you?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:03 pm

*smirks* somethings are best kept inside and this is one of the things i choose not too share for now. maybe some other time.

looks can be deceiving when it comes to us, but you are right. we ain't that old. still a "baby" by some demons standards, but whatever. though if you want to know my age, i am 24. and yes. i wouldn't go after someone too young though i probably took a risk with you considering i don't know your age either lol.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Is it something that would make me run away?

Looks can deceive for just about anyone, I guess. Well, 24 isn't the worst in human standards...what is too young for you though? And you don't, no. How old do you think I am?

Would be interesting to see the guess. People tended to think him at least around 21 - 22 if not more most of the time. He didn't look young by base, and his height helped as well. Plus, his personality could contribute to the confusion as well, since he definitely did not act like a kid, or a young person in general which gave the impression of him being more of an adult than he was in reality. Well, more often than not, at least. And was probably way more apparent in person, but Rika did see a lot of that back in the demon world after all. Not like guessing age based only on chat messages is something that can be called accurate anyway, and he probably wouldn't have asked if they only knew each other through that.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:24 pm

i don't think so, but then again i don't know you well enough to know what my scare ya or not. it's nothing bad...well at least to me it isn't bad. nutshell story, it's nothing to worry about. 

Some things were just better left in the dark in the beginning. Sure, he could've shared, but he much rather the other get use to him and his ways before dropping certain things out there. Yes he did admit to liking him and all, but sometimes the way his mind work could be uncomfortable for others. He didn't exactly want to scare the guy away or imply things thanks to what his mind could come up with from different scenarios. So no, he wouldn't share unless the other somehow poked him enough for him to give. Perhaps if they were closer than just acquaintance that went through some rough shit and beyond the getting to know ya part, sharing would've been easier, but alas it was not that way yet and so not wanting to come off to strong he would leave it at that for now.

true, but i don't expect a human that looks 12 to be 1000 years old and have a completely different form either. lol. and nah. 24 ain't bad in my opinion, just some of the old timers like to treat ya like a kid because your number is in the two digits. it can be a bit annoying sometimes, but i deal with it. what is too young? Maybe 10 years or so younger. i tend to like it if the gap is somewhat close. you know maybe 5 or less years. 6 isn't bad either, but beyond that i start wondering. as for your age well from what i observed perhaps about 20 or so maybe a year or so older. at least that is how you act...and your height is something to contend with too. so yeah...20.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:37 pm

For something that is not bad, you're sure dancing around it a lot lol

Some people will treat you like a kid regardless of age, so I guess in the end there is no win-win anyway. Well, 10 years would mean a 14 year old for you, so I can see how that sounds not good right now.
Technically speaking, at least.
You're close enough. But no. 19.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:06 pm

so i am lol. though really isn't bad at all. just my mind wandering in places is all.

...there should be an it in there somewhere...anyway.

yeah on that front, demons and humans are the same. so boo there.

and yeah 14 is way to young man. wouldn't go that low to seek someone out nor someone 10 years or more over me. i think a smaller gap is better for various reasons.
well, well. what do you know. you feel within the mark.
19 isn't so bad. =)
*fell
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:16 pm

>_>

A 14 year old probably doesn't even need to be dating seriously anyway. Though an age gap only matters so much in the end. You could have someone be 10 years older than you and be super childish as well.
What would happen if I hadn't?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 pm

*raises eyebrow* does it bother you that much? lol

eh. it would depend on the culture. i hear some cultures marry there kids off at that age and it is not unheard of for demons to date or marry demons 10+ years younger than themselves. still i prefer not too if it can be helped for personal reasons.
*their

very true that can happen and if you had missed the mark well.... you have things i like so maybe this once i'd overlook that to see if it could work. despite all the rules and such in the end if it works, it works regardless of age or how society views it as odd or something like that. in the end, i am not here to please everyone, so it is what is.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Well, seeing as you went to such lengths to get across that it's not bad at all, I kind of have to wonder why are you so determined to not say it.

I personally think it's not the best thing ever at that age. At least for more serious stuff, that is. Seeing things like a 14 year old girl already having a child is mildly painful. Too early, imo. If it's at more reasonable age though, a 10 year difference can work I think.

I would say that up to 15 years difference is more or less alright, once they're both past kid age, that is. In the end, it depends on the people in question and how they get along.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:43 pm

heh. well in that case, i can give you a hint. with that licking topic, my mind went to places that might make ya uncomfortable if i laid it all out in detail.

And so he would see how the fish did with that sort of bait. He had wanted to know right? Well he'd give him a little taste and decide from there what to do next. Moving along....

well, i am just telling ya what we know of the world and we would have to agree. it is a young age, but unfortunately that happens.

and yeah, i suppose if folk were older the larger gaps between ages will work. we just like the gap a bit smaller is all, but yes compatibility needs to be a thing or else it won't work.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Noire blinks

Assuming that this means it is something sexual...well, I should probably mind this, but I feel like I don't really. I don't consider myself on par with people who start freaking out somehow when such gets brought up anyway. That just makes me think of teens rocking puberty way too hard.
In any case...I mean, whatever goes? You're technically free to think what you want, and if nothing else, it means you don't think I'm a bad source of enjoyment??? Or something like that.

I guess. I just don't know why people think that doing that before one is mature enough is a good idea.

Speaking of that, how much compatibility do you look for?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Bloodybone grins pleased by this.

well i'll be damn. finally someone who isn't squirming or squealing at such ideas, but about your assumption. you are correct. it is something sexual. though, i'll leave it to your imagination what i may or may not think. unless of course you want to take some guesses on what the thought may be. i am open for whatever there.

heh. yes, i can think what i want can't i? as for your question i think you'll be far more than enjoyable...otherwise i wouldn't waste my time with ya. still that is me and my imagination. does it bother you i think this way of you?

i don't know. i just know some go that path for whatever reasons.

that is a hard question, but in general i look for someone who i can get along with and in turn understands me. i don't expect things to be smooth. in fact if it was i'd question things big time. i expect fights, but that is how couples grows if they are the good type and not destructive type. in the end i want someone that makes me happy, but someone who i too can make happy. it's a two way street after all, so it helps if we can meet half way and from there walk together on whatever path is there.

heh. i am probably making no sense am i? ^^;;
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:36 pm

For a moment, he would pause, just staring at his screen, but would eventually move to respond after a minute or so.

There's usually one thing that comes to mind when you combine 'licking' in a sexual manner together with a guy being the target, in all honesty. But I don't know just how much I really want to be imagining that, although this conversation being a thing doesn't give me much of a choice in the matter....

Well, it is very hard to talk about something and simply not think about it at all. Which easily turns awkward into awkward² pretty fast. Typically, it did not even come to his mind to think about someone being attractive unless they made a move to dig into that realm first. So this is really kind of just 'what the hell' in a sense. He was not against these things existing, not at all. Just...you know...stuff.

I'm...undecided right now. Though I don't think this bothers me in a sense of 'I don't want this to be happening at all'. It's just that I normally don't think about this nearly at all. And you're not helping??? Though I guess it is what it is. >>

And I'd say you make enough sense. Can't really argue about what you say.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:46 am

Hmm? Had he scared him away after all then? He had to wonder when there was a pause for a moment, but then the familiar bloop sound would occur and he would read what was there. To what he saw, he would smirk even more. This one was quite amusing and cute.

one thing huh? well, i suppose i won't add onto things already not wanting to be imagined and yet can't help, but be imagined.

He was highly amused by this and while he did tease a bit, he didn't push too far with this considering the other didn't seem all too sure about this matter with his next statement.

ah i see. i guess i have more of a gutter brain than you since my mind can drift anywhere at random including those sorts of spaces. *chuckle lightly* no i am not very helpful here; however, if you wish to not go there, then you don't have to. i was just giving you an answer in a way since you were so curious. i am glad i decide not to spell it all out. though now we are curious. are you... uncomfortable with such topics?

and that is good. at least you understood what i was getting at so yay!
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 am

Wait no. That wasn't exactly it though. Yes, he was mildly all over the place about this in a sense, but it didn't really mean what the guy seemed to be assuming...

Ahem, let me re-word myself on second thought.

It isn't that my mind can do that less than yours, but just that I normally really don't have enough reason for that to happen so fast. I don't engage people all that much, and there is a very low chance this would actually be one of the first ever thoughts I'd have about a person after meeting them.

On the note of going places, I would say it's a little too late at this point anyway, and I had frankly suspected something like this before you even went and gave that hint of yours, therefore me asking further probably didn't change the result as much as it may seem.

As for your question...not really. I'll phrase it this way. It is simply not something I do often at all. Just give me a second to adjust, that is all. If you were suddenly made to think about a person in terms that you normally don't really do, wouldn't you take a moment to process what is going on first?

That said, feel free to take a gander and say it if you will. Might as well since this got taken as far as it had already.

I like to think that I'm not too dumb, so yes, it is good.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 am

*amused chuckle* ah i see. well normally my mind doesn't go to those places from just meeting a person; however, when the tables have shifted the way the have, i suppose my mind can't help, but wander to what if situations of this nature. maybe i have less restraint in that department than you. granted it is my brain, so whatever. not harming anything unless it comes out like it has now.

whoops. guess i shouldn't have made it less obvious that my mind was going there. XP but seriously, it is nice to see you can handle it and all you really require is adjusting to it. that is a pleasing quality to see.

to answer your question, yes i can see your point if it is something new. it would take a moment to adapt to it, so take all the time you need. i ain't in any rush.

hehe. i suppose i might as well since it is on the table and you have now officially opened the gate to it. so like when you turned yourself into a candy cane back there, i thought what a tasty treat. lick it, so i did but then my mind went elsewhere when i thought about actually licking you for real. kind of in the territory of whip cream and such. it was fun to imagine to be honest...and it was sticking to the food theme, so somewhat related i guess.

and no not too dumb at all. you're rather clever and perspective if you ask us.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:22 am

Pretending you don't could sometimes carry more harm than putting it out I'd say, depending on what kind of person you are dealing with.

Noire shrugs

And I just take it for what it is in the end. Not like you're a kid, and well, people do that stuff since it's normal, so thinking about it comes with the package too I guess.

I don't know why, but trying to suggest a possible different meaning of licking someone is nearly impossible to interpret differently than that. Unless you're way too young to even be able to come to that type of assumption at all. Or are a complete hermit.

I think I'll be fine. I don't typically come across people doing this to me and actually making it known in one way or another though, so it's just something to think about.

....Food. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the idea of putting food on myself. Takes the need for extra showers to another level. Actually, it makes me think of decorated cakes. I don't want to be a cake.

That said however....is that something you like to do?

...and I don't think 'perspective' is the word you actually wanted to use though...?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:04 pm

perhaps that is true. can't really say tho since i am not the type to be thinking in malicious ways like that.

indeed i am not and yes it is pretty natural in these sort of situations.

lol. perhaps so, but at the same time, if i hadn't implied it you could've just taken it as just me licking you because you were food at the moment and nothing more.

alright then, but seriously if i do go overboard somewhere don't be afraid to put me in check. just dun bite too hard when you do it.

well i don't want ya to be a cake either. honestly if i put food on ya it would be very minor. like a little topping on the chest or something like that that is easy to lick off and doesn't leave ya completely sticky...and an overly sticky partner is not sounding great in my mind. that makes things a little less fun the more i ponder that. booo.

anyway, as stated above very little at the most. i am not overboard on that end and i don't think food should be fully involved. maybe a little play here and there, but honestly it is more about being one with the person there if that makes any sense.

huh?

Bloodybones re-reads and facepalms.

RIP words. no that in not what i was going for. >>

Bloodybones duct tapes the word perception over the error making it all better.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:59 pm

...I think I will just respond to the first four points in one go. I suppose text can sometimes convey things in a confusing way, though that is whatever. What I can say however, is that you really need not worry about anything. I may take a second to actually process something, but at the end of it all...based on how you seem to paint your mind and thought process, it doesn't sound all too crazy to me. In fact, you probably wouldn't even want to be in my head in most cases, really. I say you can feel free to say just about anything. Just maybe keep in mind that my immediate reaction may not always be my final stance, depending on the subject, is all.

Well, turning into a human sticker would be pretty bad. Maybe the cake is actually better. Side note tho, if you want something tasty on another person, I think there are such things as flavored lube??? You know, utility/efficiency and nice for your taste buds too? Err, theoretically anyway.

But yes, actual food can be somewhat unhygienic depending on where it finds itself, so it probably isn't supposed to be used for that kind of stuff much. (And if we speak about being one, the food kind of gets in the way of that...)

Well...just add the proper context and you'll have it perfect? I believe you meant to say I am 'perceptive'. I can't really be perception itself, as much as I may want to.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 pm

mhmm so text can. as for what you said, that is good to have clear in the beginning and i'll keep your way of thinking in mind for the future. tho now i am curious. what is going in your mind that makes it worse than the hazard zone that is mine?

a sticker would become uncomfortable and a full cake would be like probably even worse than a sticker. might feel nicer and all, but man the mess and other issues that come with food products. like i said...wouldn't go overboard there and so would use as little as possible and on an area not harmful like the chest. wouldn't go below the belt with food and to be honest as much as the idea is amusing it is not exactly safe in the end.

as for lubes, yes there are flavors ones. plus other varieties, and they are better suited for that sort of play and the better choice over food.

and that is true. food isn't the best, so while my mind did float there and i might lick a bit off ya. in the end, i would go for the lubes. i think it might be tons of fun to play with to be honest. (and yeah it would, but we are not letting food get that involved. just no..>>)

Bloodybones reads last sentence and then goes back up to read his own message before pulling on horns. >>

For fuck's sake. we just...*shakes head* you know what i meant damn it! so it doesn't matter that i couldn't get it right after two tries. lol

tho i wonder what would happen if you did become perception itself.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Some things cannot be properly described in words. I don't think there is a way to explain my mind if you also want it to actually make sense. Stay around and maybe you'll notice eventually though...

And if they wanted to apply it to the current situation in a sense, what the initial implication made him think was technically more than just a little bit of food the other guy got obsessed with. And likely in a rather different manner as well. Not that he would opt to just bring that up though, and they did have that food discussion ongoing already anyway.

How about just no to becoming inanimate objects in general then...?

...and this is why I'd sometimes want to just boot my mind out of the door.

Noire shakes head

Yes, let us not speak of decorative food + places below the belt please
On the note of it being above such though, it seems a little silly to me nevertheless.

...which is why I wonder for what reason do some people like to actually use food. You have things that are made specifically for that, so why not just get those? It's simpler, and makes much less of a useless mess. At least I would assume so, that is.

Noire raises an eyebrow

I almost feel like I accidentally signed up to be a test subject or something. Though to be frank, I say it's only fun on some areas. There are some which make the idea of licking in general sound creepy or just weird, whether with coating or not. (Are you getting jealous of the food?)

Lol, but you seem to be fun to correct.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next