The Testing Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meh FEH DEH
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:37 pm by Rika

» Log of Time Skip From Home (blood drinking)
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm by Rika

» why do I need a title
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm by Sharaku

» Compedium, SL/Thread Tracker/ Plug book For Tequila
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am by Rika

» Talents (WIP)
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 pm by Rika

» The Differences in Half Breeds
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm by Rika

» Pain Points
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm by Rika

» Data Dump: The Beast
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am by Rika

» Wandering About
Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 am by Rika

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 Empty Re: Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Rika Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 UAtefUj
no i suppose they cannot. and well, i don’t plan leaving ya alone just yet so who knows maybe i will see. ^^

well toys are nice, but i’d be a bit sad if my partner became a thing rather than remained themselves. less fun, you know?

lol. you don’t have to boot your mind for that. You’re fine and honestly just say whatever you want. i am gonna roll with it either way.

...yeah i can agree on that one. as for above it is not so bad as long as it is a small amount and not something overly sticky or runny like honey and silly as it seems some get off on it. i guess some like the pleasure of both the food and sex. to be honest despite my tease, i don’t find it very pleasurable or appealing. sure licking food off a hand or cheek is nice, but when it starts getting too far even i have to stop and wonder why and to be honest i dun want food that has gone in places if you get my drift. seriously boundaries man., but i guess whatever floats their boat. maybe they just find lubes and the right tools boring. me? i think i’d perfer boring and more or less safe than food any day. As for messes, welll...that would depend on what are using. sometimes even the right tools can be a pain in the ass to clean up after from what i understand of them.

Bloodybones tilts his head at you curiously.

oho? are you open to trying it then? and that is true, you’d have to either direct the other to the right spots or let them play about until they found the right one. not sure how particular you are about being the one in control or not. and i suppose so, licking has its limits too.

pfft. you like to see me distressed don’t ya?
Rika
Rika
Admin

https://playgroun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 Empty Re: Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Chat Clients Instead then? - Rebooted - Page 3 0TyOO7B

Toys are something one can just buy anyway.

Do you even have any idea why I said that in the first place, or what in regards to...?

I think I would prefer the two separate. Thank you very much. Though in lieu of food going places, I would guess you'd go there even without the food in such situations, so what makes the difference in the end? All in all though, not even lube is necessary for basic stuff like that, just for some things.

I said that so see if you'd take the bait. Maybe though. I assume you asking means you'd be willing to just go make the texts reality? At any rate, I'm not extremely fond of people controlling me, but everything depends on the situation I suppose.

Figuratively speaking, maybe. But not like I could actually see you through text.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:29 pm

tis true.

....and no. i do not when i think on it. i have no idea why you said that. though we assumed it pertained to what we were speaking about. you never did state the why. bad habit we suppose. *shrugs a bit*

ah i see. what's the difference? there is a big difference. it is one thing to just go places and another to have the odd sensation of food mixed with stuff in said places. it is not good and honestly, i don't want food covered in stuff like that. that is going too far. as for lubes...well yeah that is true. you don't need them if you don't want to go that route.

hmph and i took it easily enough. still i don't back down from what i said. we could make it a reality, but honestly us and our partner would have to be in agreement on that. no matter what i ask or tease about, i am not going to do anything that makes the other uncomfortable.

Bloodybones nods at the comment about control.

alright.

heh. well would it make it better if you could see us?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Well, it was related to something of what we were talking about, but you sure sounded a bit too sure you knew what I was on about without having any confirmation what I was referring to at all lol

What places are we even talking about right now anyway? There isn't a lot of explicit stuff that is detectable through food so blatantly, unless you want to shove that food up your ass or something, that is. Or don't shower enough. As for the lube stuff...it sounds nice in theory, but not sure how great it would be to be slick just about everywhere/on random ass places. It isn't as bad as being sticky, but can feel a little unnecessary.

If you keep making sure 10 times over, I'm probably going to start yawning though. I still think you worry more than necessary sometimes. If I was so super uncomfortable, what is the chance that we'd be casually talking about this in the first place? Not that I dislike a bit of caution, but eh. You were able to be bold when blindly asking me out. Why not with this? Just like I could have kicked you in the butt for the former, I could just push you away for this the same way. I mean, would you stop mid doing this kind of stuff to always ask whether your partner is okay with every new move you want to do next?

I don't know. It would be different, that's for sure though.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:03 am

i guess my assumption wasn't too off base and i got lucky there. 'cause honestly i was just rolling with what was before us. it didn't even cross our mind that you may have been referring to something else until you questioned it. >>;;

the ass is one spot, but if food is lingering elsewhere and mixes with body fluids and such it isn't a pleasant blend. even less so if it is in your mouth. just saying. and if you don't shower...why are we even in the bed together again? anywho, with lubes it just depends. if you use silicon based ones then yeah slick all over and maybe not so fun, but water base ones give the same sort of pleasure without that issue from what we know of them. regardless it may be an unnecessary thing, even more so when your other half isn't for or into that sort of thing.

Bloodybones huffs a bit.

first off don't take what i say as being overly cautious or something like that. yes i am bold, but at the same time i like to respect the other i am with. so naturally i took a different approach that while it seems like i am worried wart, it was mostly out of respect for you. however, and correct me if i am wrong, i see you like it better when i don't have restraints on myself. a push and pull sort thing. well that is fine. i can roll with that if i am understanding this correctly that is.

and to answer your question. no. no i would not stop to ask if they were okay with every new move. if we are already there, i would just go forward unless they told me to stop or something along those lines.

heh. indeed.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:26 am

I was asking mostly because I wanted to know whether you even had an idea what you were saying 'no big deal' to. I'd assume that is something one says once they actually know what exactly they are evaluating.

That is what I ask though. What other fluids are even casually on your body if we assume you take care of yourself properly? Unless it's super hot at that moment, you probably won't be sweating enough for it to matter, and most other fluids are on the inside of your body, more or less. Assuming someone isn't trying to put the food into extremely weird parts of you. And I don't know, maybe because you didn't notice? :v Water is great. But it also dries off faster, so it's probably the less smart option for what the lube is originally intended to be used for.

I'm bringing this up mostly because this isn't the only time you've been making at least doubly sure I am okay with things, and that's just me looking at this chat alone. Respect is a thing, and I would certainly not be pleased by someone who kept being inappropriate after I seriously told them to stop. Though seeing as I've been pretty much going with this whole matter from the start, I just don't feel like it should be super necessary for me to always break the moment by reassuring you I'm not 'secretly' freaking out and not telling you about it? Or maybe that's just me. I feel like if I had a real issue with this, I wouldn't wait for you to ask how sure I am, and just cut you off before the situation can even sink that deep in the first place. Most of the time, it isn't that hard to predict where an exchange is heading.

Either way, I guess? It's not like I can't deal with you and stop you if you do happen to go too far for whatever reason. And I'm not against confidence when it's done right.

In any case, since we already speak of 'doing' things. You did say you've had a girlfriend before and whatnot. How far have you ever gone before with such?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:07 am

...true...
alright. alright. point taken. >>

well considering you are guy it might not slip into certain spots, but seriously on something different it could and it can still mix with body fluids if its in a spot say around the dick. let's say food like whip cream or something you could smooth about was being used for oral sex. you see, it could mix with things and yeah not so pleasant. while it may not seem that bad from a surface point, trust me... food can go in places and end up mixed with other stuff whether by intention or not.

anyway, water lubes dry up faster and need to be reapplied more, but they are easier to clean up. silicon kind of gets everywhere, ain't easy to clean, stains stuff, but if you like slippery that is the route to go. there are some hybrid ones too. they all have pros and cons we suppose.

eh? did i ask that much? huh didn't notice i was doing that. welp, i can add that to the list of "new things" discovered about self. but honestly, i am not that worried, so maybe something unconscious is making us do that. anywho, i'll do better at keeping it in its corner now that i am aware it is a thing. *shakes head*

mmm. i wouldn't doubt. alright then. i'll take it to heart.

erm...well. we were to the point of being intimate and experimenting. she was into the food thing though so that is why i was like yeah keep it separate or at least use such a small amount it doesn't matter. so i've experimented here and there, but i wouldn't call myself a pro at it. just got a little experience under my belt on the female end. and you? despite not dating ever tried anything?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:44 am

I guess I just straight up don't get it there. If I do let's say take the situation you point at, and look at someone trying to blow a guy while adding whipped cream into it...I don't know. I don't quite see how is it such a big deal. If there is in fact stuff that the cream could get mixed with...well, without the cream there, that stuff would probably just go into your mouth directly anyway? Like, if you fret so much over it when it is tempered by the taste of some sweetish food, how do you even handle the full taste on its own? Considering that whipped cream for example has an adaptable enough taste, as it is eaten together with many things no problem, I would in fact assume that it would actually help cover other tastes and make them less directly disturbing, over making it worse instead. I guess that is just me though. Either way, I just think that if you can withstand possible body stuff on its own, the food probably shouldn't make it so ew all of a sudden? Unless you use some food with a taste that you don't even really like to begin with, in which case you probably just made a bad decision in general.

For some reason, you sound like a trivia book right now.

Well, I don't mind being asked once during a situation. But yes, if you circle around back to it a few times over time, it does start looking like you're worrying more than needed.

The food is a silly thing to make others do, though I think in the end I wouldn't mind it as much as some other stuff. Pretty sure there are less pleasing 'interests' that one could have. But as for an answer, no. I don't find myself desperate enough to try having a one night stand with someone random. Which pretty much gets rid of all my options outside of dating. I don't think I could legitimately do this and enjoy myself with a person I don't even really know, therefore there has to be something between us first. I guess there are options like friends with benefits though, but I just...don't know. It doesn't sound right to me. I don't make friends for that >> As a matter of fact, not like I even have an abundance of normal friends, so this is a rather imaginary stretch anyway. So eh. Does me myself and I count?
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 pm

first off i don’t have an issue with cum in my mouth. in fact, i don’t mind it at all and on its own it isn’t that bad. the problem is that i just prefer the food not to be involved at all with that if we are going pass just a little play. A bit of play meaning i am not aiming to blow, penetrate, or anything of that nature. we don’t really fret over it and honestly can and have dealt with food side. what i am saying is i don’t get the appeal of it. it is there alright, but is it bad or good? depends on you. for me it is honestly just a thing in the way. if i want to eat, i eat food and if i want sex i take it separately. Some want both, but i am kind of more simple than that and not trying to put other things in the way. Just a preference not a that is disgusting matter. Honestly if it was matter of discuss i wouldn’t want it in my mouth to begin with in any fashion and would make the fact known.

can it. i was only sharing what i know. XP

Anyway. Maybe so. It is something i’ve made note of so we’ll see what happens over time. I would hate to be a mother goose. >>

it can be silly, but it all depends on preference. As for displeasing 'interests'….what are you speaking on cause there are a number of things that come to mind in that department and all them have a side that enjoy it, so i want to make sure we are on the same page before we wander further. i wouldn’t say you are desperate if you tried with someone you liked or had interest in. granted i am pretty selective myself, so i honestly don’t have room to talk. outside of my ex, i've never touched anyone else. never had a friend with benefits either. had one try to be that friend, but i snuffed the idea out pretty quickly. i don't desire that.

as for friends, we are kind of in the same boat….i honestly don’t have many either. And yeah it can count since being comfortable with self is a thing too.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Been tasting that before?
Regardless, I'm just neutral on this. Not something I would seek, but I don't have an actual issue with it either. Not in that sense at least. I'd be more turned off by the fact that it's just way more messy than I would prefer, and not in a funny way. And maybe because I may not always want to eat something just because. Outside of that however, I really don't care.

Now a can? I feel like a lot of inanimate objects this morning, for some reason. Either way, I think being slick can be fun if it isn't overdone or in just all the wrong places. Feeling like you've just bathed in oil can be a little disturbing.

Geese can be pretty evil too.

Noire blank face

I don't really have a concrete answer. I haven't been really thinking of specific things when I said that. Just saying that there could surely be extreme out of the box methods that I wouldn't appreciate. In the end however, I don't give this much thought until I'm being faced with said interest and actually have to decide what I think of it. If there are matters you want to absolutely be sure of, toss something exact my way and I'll get back to you with an answer.

And that is the thing though. A one night stand to me is going with someone in the moment for the heck of it, and usually not with the intention of repeating that again later. If it were a person I genuinely liked in that manner or had interest in, I wouldn't approach it in that way. I prefer more stable grounds when it comes to this, and a random 'let's have sex because I decided I feel like it at the moment, even though we never spoke about this subject before' does not appeal to me at all. To me, it's not necessarily about being selective when it comes to people themselves. I can find many to be attractive and even happen to think that they would be interesting to have in bed, but that gets completely negated when I have no bond to that person outside of a passing thought like that. If I'm doing it, it has to matter somehow. Not just be a game, regardless of how nice it could be to do the stuff.

And I guess that is also why I don't do friends with benefits either. You either want me as a friend, or an actual partner. There is no such thing as purposefully being 'on the fence' for me. I won't take the chance of fucking around with a friend, and then watching them parade with a boyfriend/girlfriend in my face some time later once they make up their mind that they want to go pursue something real instead. It's not a pretty thought.

...well, sort of? I am okay with myself, although if I think about a scenario of meeting a copy of myself...I'm not sure whether I would actually do me. That's just kind of creepy.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:01 pm

i have in the past once or twice and i was in an serious intimate relationship once upon time, so it did happen there too.

ah i see. well i can agree it is a bitch to clean up both for body and wherever it occurred.

and i wasn’t calling you a can. i was saying shut up, but whatever. yes being slick can be fun just as being licked, sucked or nibbled on can be the same. you just have to find the right places to get the most of it is all. I don’t find the idea of it so much disturbing as just a nuisance when overboard. It is a pain in ass for various reasons when that happens.

heh. well we suppose we have that in common. lol

Bloodybones nods.

That is fair enough. we can do that if need be.

i suppose i am a bit more open minded to having sex with folk and not talking about it in depth. if you both agree it is okay to fuck without going deep into the matter then it is fine. i see these sorts of deep chats for people going somewhere serious rather than testing waters to see if they like this or that. that doesn’t mean i want to fuck everyone that catches my fancy, but at the same time i am not against the idea of going with the moment either. after all its not just my whim that got us their in the first place and if they didn’t want to go with it any further that is fine. it is natural to want to fuck, so i don’t block out that front. I would say i’ve experimented with one or two before settling with my ex and in turned learned a thing or two about myself, what i sought from a partner, and what didn't work in those situations. once i got into a serious relationship though, i stopped clowning about and committed myself to my partner. Because in the end that is just how i am. i don’t play that whole cheat game or having multiple partners deal. don’t like it. if we are serious then stick to me and me alone, ya know?

as for friends with benefits, yeah that is something i am like no about. at least with a one night stand it is agreed upon it is done and over with unlike the friend who keeps coming back because they want to fuck and that is it. i am not for being a toy in that fashion. so in that regard we are similar. if you want to go more than a one night stand with me, then you best be in for something more serious because that is what it implies you want to do in my head if you keep coming back. could be a mindset thing, but it is what is. as for being rejected after being toyed with so long, yeah. I’ve seen that happen and agree it is a good reason to be no to that sort of deal.

…..

That is a bit more than creepy in my opinion, but hey if someone wanted to do that who i am to judge. Their thing ya know?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Well, good to know that you wouldn't like, spit it back in someone's face I guess.

Yes. That, and it just starts being really weird if it goes into the territory of having food smeared all over you even when you already move onto less food-focused activities for the session.

...ding ding. It's called a joke. Nevertheless, a lot of things are indeed a nuisance/less pleasant when they get taken too far. That's probably what happens in general, regardless of what kind of activity we were to talk about.

Who, you and geese?

Well
To be honest
Me and random sex are like : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just don't see the benefit of it at the end of the day. See, if my sole need is that I want to get off...I can honestly just get there by myself. I don't need another person for that. I don't need all that awkward fumbling of doing it with someone for the first time. So much potential for both sides to not enjoy it at all, as they don't even know what the other person likes. 9 times out of 10, I would probably just wish I haven't even bothered. And even that 1 less cringe-worthy occasion would not really be perfect. You won't really be in sync with someone well if you just randomly take them up. I get that the activity in itself is a natural thing people do, but I just can't see why I would get a kick out of a possibly all over unpleasant experience, if I can just opt to help myself without another person, and basically get the end result of what fucking is about without the snags. For me, it's the connection with another person that makes me go out of the way and engage in things with them, and work on making it good for both of us. Because at the end of the day, I don't really need to go out of my way to fuck someone to get what my body needs. It has very little appeal to me.

Because well, yes, it could get you some experience, but a lot of what happens during sex is really reliant on common sense, and not being stupid enough to do obviously harmful things. Plus, nowadays you can really just read up how to do what on the net if you're actually unsure about something. Outside of that? It comes down to what each person prefers, and that is something you will not know about a new partner right away, no matter how much individual experience you already have under your belt. So I really don't feel the need to just do it.

That said, I suppose commitment just comes alongside that for me lol Can't really even cheat if I don't do this to begin with.

If someone did that just to toy with me, they would lose my respect forever. That is not something you do to a person who you claim to be your 'friend' or anything like that.

...worth the reaction.

Although, to be honest, I don't find the idea as bad as that on second thought. Theoretically, at least.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

nah. even if it came to that, i wouldn’t spit it at someone. more like off to the side.

mhmm.

yeah. yeah. whatever yo. *shakes head a bit* but yes i can agree with that.

no, me and fucking santa clause. of course me and the geese. Lol.

my, my such violence against such actions. seriously though we can understand your point and if it ain’t your thing it is cool. to each their own. though i will say just because one randomly fucks here and there doesn’t necessarily mean they were cheating or will cheat to begin with. some will and are, but i won’t fall into the category of cheating because i don’t like not valuing what i have right there and honestly if i am with someone, i have no need for the former. i would find a way to get what i needed. teach them and in turn learn what they wanted too, so we could grow together sort of deal.

and yeah, i would have to agree there.

was it?

and well then that is your business. i personally am like why when i can share the pleasure with someone else. *shrugs*

Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Fair enough. So you like to swallow then?

Fucking santa clause. Now that is what I would call a disturbing image.

It's not much of a violence unless I throw that table at someone ; )
Well, I wasn't talking much about one night stands being equivalent to cheating anyway. I just say that if you don't do them at all, then there is obviously less reason for you to end up on that train. It's a matter of choice in the end though, regardless of what you normally do and don't.
On the note of not valuing what you have right there however, while I disagree with cheating for what it is, you being with someone doesn't mean you will/have to value them. You may find out you actually don't, as much as it could hurt the other person. In which case, I would opt to break up with them rather than resorting to going behind their back though. Sometimes you can make things grow, and sometimes it's better for both sides to just end it.

Yes, yes it was.

...well.
There is you, and then there is me. You like sharing, I don't really. At least, not unless something prompts me to want to do so for a specific person. And I think that sometimes being selfish is good for you anyway. If you share too much, you may find your own sense of self lacking eventually.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 am

i do swallow. it is already there, so i don't see a point in suddenly spitting it out. it is not that revolting.

*facepalms* i had a feeling you'd go there. lol.

well let's hope you don't start doing that. lol.
i kind of disagree with that statement since it really depends on the person in my book, but yeah it is definitely a personal choice there.
well that is true and i wouldn't stay around someone i was not connected with like that, so i can agree there.

*smirks* Heh.

maybe and maybe not. i think it is matter of how you view yourself in the end and if you let sharing tear ya down like that. despite sharing, i've never found my sense of self lacking. didn't back then and i don't think i'll start now.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 am

Well, some people can't stand the taste, so there is that.

...which means we're on the same page. I call that a success.

Eh, too much effort, even if I was really angry. Tables are heavy, and hard to actually throw properly.
Well, I'm just saying. But if someone claims they don't do stuff like that, and then they 'choose' to just do it behind someone's back, then they're pretty much a liar. I guess I would like to assume that such is at least unlikely to happen. A personal choice can be more or less on the negative side too, if you do it in an inappropriate way.

If you don't go overboard with it, then I suppose not. There are plenty people who claim that sharing is the best and end up not being left with much for themselves in the end though. So I guess it can go either way.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:02 am

mhmm.

lol. a success indeed.

*chuckles lightly.* well, i am glad you aren't for furniture throwing and can't argue with that.

you need a balance of selfishness and sharing to not loose yourself to either side imo.

Bloodybones looks at clock and remembers food.>>

Derp. Brb

He would pause in his typing this round. Jeez mon. If his body didn't go about grumbling at him and making him feel off when hungry, he would probably end up forgetting to eat in the end. Getting to his feet, he would stretch his body and wings before drifting into the kitchen to see what he did have. Eggs, sausage, cereal, can goods, blah, blah, blah. Meh. Cereal and coffee it was then. He would get a bowl and cup before busying himself with getting things ready. 15 minutes later, he would return to the table with a bowl of food in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Placing the items in safe places on the table, he would sit down and eat a bit before looking over at the screen and typing.

anyway, sup?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 am

....I will gladly throw pillows at you though.

Maybe. Although I would wager it may be easier to live with the former. If you can handle people not really liking you for being selfish, at least you have your stuff intact otherwise. If you're too selfless and sacrifice your stuff to give to others...well, it's nice, but other people's happiness alone won't actually sustain you, and you could always misstep and get hurt badly by someone who did not deserve your attempts at sharing. Not that either extreme can be seen as good in the end however.

We just finished talking about food recently >>
I've not even eaten today yet though, and I don't think I feel hungry.

Whatever though. Maybe later. Not that he felt like getting up right now anyway. He wasn't half asleep anymore or anything like that, but maybe he just wasn't in the mood to move around more than necessary for the moment.

Outside of actually being properly awake right now? More or less nothing. I don't have anything important to do anymore, so I'm kind of just here because we're talking. (^・ω・^ )
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:07 pm

well pillows are fine. at least that won’t hurt too badly. though we suppose it depends on the pillow, but meh. rather that over a table or something harder. lol

mmhmm and that is why i said it should be balanced. that way if you do misstep you ain’t wallowing in misery for too long or hating yourself. i think if you can be a bit selfish the falls may hurt, but not nearly as badly if you gave 100% of yourself to the selfless side. at least that is what i think. and yeah i agree, too much of either is bad.

yeah we did, but uh...that doesn’t stop a grumbling belly or crankiness for denying ourselves food. besides, kind of need to eat unless i want to end up paying big time for it later. as for not eatting, very rarely do i get days when i won’t eat. most of the time food is a must in mah life.

A pause to munch on more food.

mmkay.

Bloodybones pets le kitty cause cute.
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:28 pm

How much softer would you want anyway? Sponges?

Do you see yourself as balanced?

Noire shrugs

Well, even humans are supposed to be able to survive without eating for days on end. Don't remember what the exact numbers is, but it's more than just a few for sure. I find it odd for one to get cranky just because they didn't get their immediate food fix in the morning or whatever. I assume you have eaten yesterday evening or so, no...?

That said, it's not that I go around not eating an entire day...but I don't think I ever felt like I was about to have a bad time if I didn't eat at a certain time. That sounds like an annoying thing. You can't always have food in immediate reach after all, depending on where you are.

It honestly more or less didn't bother him at all. He couldn't remember the last time he was legitimately hungry enough to need food right there and then. A little bit maybe, but he never had it skyrocket into unpleasant levels very fast. If you get cranky for not being able to eat in the time-span of a few hours or such, it's kind of weird...? Your body doesn't even really need food as often as that, typically. Well, unless you eat like a mouse, in which case your energy could deplete faster...

>>

Anyway, what is it even that made you go after me in the first place? You kind of did ask me out after...what, a few minutes of conversation after we first met.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm

sponges are not softer than a pillow. in fact not many things are unless you count stuffed animals or something like that. not complaining about pillows at all, so toss away.

more or less.

well let’s see. *looks it up* eh..about 21 or more days. says it is dependant on the person, yada, yada. anyway that is a true statement - dependant upon the person. i mean i can survive and all, but i have the tendency to get cranky and have other negative things happen when i don’t eat in a timely manner. those few days i didn’t contact you? recovery from the stuff that happened, moving about, and also trying to readjust to eating. it was...not fun. anywho...i ate popcorn yesterday for dinner, but outside of that not really. just starting to get my body back on a regular eating schedule here. still a bit of a pain tho.

and that is true. you can’t have food around all the time. and to be honest there were times i didn’t. i mean if necessary i can do without food, it's just i typically get a bit sick before i guess reserves kick in and go from there. normally for us it is not a good time when we wait too long to eat. water helps though….

Some people could skip on tons of meals and go hours on end without eating. Him? Well, he could but the end results were never pleasant and left him quite miserable before his stomach settled with the nothingness and even more so when he tried to eat later on after not eating for a long span of time. Maybe it was weird, but his body was programmed to eat more than others he guessed.

heh.

to be frank...it is complicated. i told you before you were intriguing to us and pretty much that combined with character traits i like to see made me take interest. usually i don’t jump the gun like that with strangers, but something within just seemed to know you and made it almost like we had known each other far longer than that meeting and as a result, i had a desire unlike any other to ask. like it was something i was meant to do, but why i have no clue considering we don’t think we know ya. so i closed my eyes and took a chance having no idea where it would lead me and yet here we are chatting about sex and whatever….and for me it just feels natural and comfortable…odd considering i am pretty sure i’ve never met you or the cat in you before….

bigger question: why did you say yes?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:40 pm

What counts as too long for you? Though honestly, I could probably happen to pass out before realizing that I actually need food. It really just...doesn't bother me unless it gets bad.

Sure there were a few things that may not always go over well, but generally speaking, he had next to no issue even with a completely random eating schedule.

Well...
Technically, the guy you were stuck in a body with did know me. It was only a few days though, and I don't know how much that really matters to you in the end, since he isn't you exactly.
As for what is happening here...I don't exactly mind talking about just anything, assuming the person I'm speaking with is willing to hold said conversation without being mean about it.

Why...?
Sometimes I wish I knew for sure. But I guess I just felt like I might as well give it a try. You didn't make me dislike you right away, and well, it's not like saying yes to a date means immediate marriage vows or something. At least, I would hope most people don't try to make it that. I don't typically do this, but it is a fact that if I were to just keep refusing offers on the grounds that I don't know the person well yet, I would probably never go out with anyone.
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:18 pm

it is hard to define. sometimes i can go on for long stretches, but i know if like i ate at 8 in the morning by 1 or 2 i am hungry. Not too the point where i am like oh need food immediately, but hungry enough to be able to eat. if i ignored the hunger and let it go longer? well it will grow beyond that and in time i will begin to feel off and weak...and maybe even collapse. though we’ve never gotten to the collapsing point thankfully. i just know pushing it 5 or 6ish hours is bad news unless it is a day, i actually am not hungry and can get by with water alone.

It was odd, but he couldn’t deny what was fact. It wasn’t a demand, but he did better with food in him than with an empty stomach. He just worked that way and was more manageable too when he wasn’t dealing with hunger pain/sickness. With it there he was nothing sweet that was for sure.

Bloodybones rubs his ear in thought.

hmmm...well it certainly explain things when placed like that. i don’t...think he disappeared fully. like he ain’t gonna pop out randomly, but i think some his traits bleed into mine….its kind of weird being me, but not me. i dunno. as for the days thing, i can’t say if it matters or not considering part me is saying yes and the other is like whatever….it is bizarre….*shakes head*
hm? what do you mean by well being mean?

heh. well that is true. can’t know until you try. : )
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharaku Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:35 pm

I can eat whether I'm hungry or not. But the same goes vice versa. Don't have to unless it's really bad for whatever reason. I usually don't notice anything for 10 - 12 hours normally, though it may depend on what am I doing during that time. It would likely take me a few days to feel super off though.

Honestly, he was more likely to feel sick and just bleh if he did the stupid thing of eating too much in a short period of time. He did not enjoy feeling bloated, and would take empty over that almost any day.

If you really were like him...I'm not sure that would be very good? Him and I didn't exactly get along well. Speaking of which, maybe it not mattering is the better result anyway. Then again, I still don't get why he kept sticking to me all the time even though he was just getting perpetually upset over anything I said or did.
I mean that some people will hear what you say, and then keep the subject afloat just to be rude about it and judge you for bringing it up. That never ends well.

Well, I could try to make a guess. But that's not necessarily accurate...
Sharaku
Sharaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 pm

if i am distracted, i could go longer yes, but in the end when i try to eat it would be a messed up ride and it is not like i eat constantly. i eat just when i am hungry. if i am not i won’t. It is as simple as that. as for that stretch of time you got there, well you are doing way better than me if you can hold out like that.

*rubs horn in thought* huh...was it that bad?
i dunno. Maybe it is good. fresh start at least especially if things were bad.
….and can’t say, but maybe...maybe he was just scared and lonely and saw you as some form of life boat or something. maybe he was even trying to learn to be like you...at least that is what i gather from the broken shit upstairs….not very helpful or concrete at all really….
anywho.
ah okay. i can understand that one.

well a guess is something. can’t be 100% accurate all the time. so why not give it a whirl?
Rika
Rika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next